The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Using FPTraffic but don't want to use my own FB account

MaddyP

affiliate
Hi there,
I am looking to sign up with FBTraffic but i don't want them to link to my current (personal) FB account. Therefore i setup a dummy FB account to manage my nieche pages from. The problem is, this new dummy FB account has nothing on it, no post, no friends etc. Will this cause any red flags for FB or other accounts?

Hi there,
I am looking to sign up with FBTraffic but i don't want them to link to my current (personal) FB account. Therefore i setup a dummy FB account to manage my nieche pages from. The problem is, this new dummy FB account has nothing on it, no post, no friends etc. Will this cause any red flags for FB or other accounts?
There is actually nothing wrong with linking your personal FB account to FPTraffic. FPTraffic does not post to your Facebook account. It can only post to the Facebook Pages that you create on your Facebook account.

I do not recommend setting up more than 1 Facebook account. This can cause issues.

However, if you want to use FPTraffic with the Pages already associated with your previous account on your new account, all you need to do is make your new account Admin or Editor (I recommend Admin) on your Pages by updating your Page Roles.

I tried to explain this on the FPTraffic permissions page, but you aren't the first person to be confused about it. FPTraffic must connect with your Facebook account to have access to manage your Pages. However, there is no functionality built into FPTraffic at all to actually post to your personal FB :)

banners
Back