The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

User Report Thread.

Finally at 08-30-2016 (10:45am) the Spam for which I have waited soooo loooong time:
Rock Hard Male Enhancement - Enlargement products may help for to be able to have ideal quality of sexual lifespan:
http://www.healthsteppolicy.com/rock-hard-male-enhancement/ | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix:

posted by a 36 year old woman (of course :eek:):
alina kali | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

and again greetings from VN (08-30-2016, 15:15pm): "Tỷ lệ cược cho Arsenal vô địch tăng cường gấp đôi chỉ sau 2 trận" :)
Review - Tỷ lệ cược cho Arsenal vô địch tăng cường gấp đôi chỉ sau 2 trận | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Last edited:
upload_2016-8-31_21-37-47.jpeg

"Mantel" means coat in German.

Not a bad idea :) If I put it on my Mantel, everybody can see it ;)

Does your coat have a fireplace? (that'd be kinda cool!) That's the kind of mantel I meant. :D

Another thought: You have a good point - print off the paper version and use it on your coat as a badge! Everytime someone asks you about it, you can regale them with exciting tales of the Spamurai.

Last edited:
You mean exciting tales about 'Biggus Dickus' and 'Rock Hard Male Enhancement' ??

Yeah, I think many people, especially women will be delighted about me and my tales ;):rolleyes:

:D:D:D

Well....I wasn't thinking about those two specifically. Maybe you could temper those a bit for the ladies, or those with a delicate nature. :)

banners
Back