propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Use Geo Redirection Save Traffic, Make more $$$$

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by kjrocker, Feb 22, 2012.

1. kjrocker

kjrocker Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

If you are driving traffic using methods like S.E.O, article marketing, Facebook or YouTube etc , Imagine how much money you are loosing just because of redirection problems ? for example , You are promoting an Email submit offer on you tube which accepts only USA traffic only.But you are also getting clicks from UK , Canada and from other countries also . Just due to redirection problem can you imagine how many leads you are loosing ? What if you could re-direct USA traffic to US offers, and Canadian traffic to Canadian offers and British traffic to British offers ?

There is a website called http://www.cpaclickz.com/ which allows you to redirect your links to according to geo locations. it is very simple and easy to use and newbie friendly .

It is a great tool even if you are split testing offers or you are doing JV with some one as if you place two redirects it will equally distribute clicks . I found this great tool once i bought some banner ads and i was also getting international traffic and was loosing great number of clicks per day so i searched around and found this great tool.

NOTE:IF you are getting World Wide traffic don`t loose traffic from countries which have no offers at all instead use that traffic to get more views for your videos on you tube .

2. donkinoy

donkinoy Affiliate affiliate

thanks a lot for the info mate...

3. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Nice post KJ... Use it or your leaving some money on the table.

4. BoneThug

BoneThug Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Thanks for the site KJ.This really comes in handy.

PS : I´ve heard u are the 7Search master here at cpafix. Can you pls take a look at my sig and see if you can help out :)

5. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

I am really new to this but I think that this will help me in the future. I am doing email submit offers. I will study this. Thank you

6. openetration

openetration Affiliate affiliate

nice i will use this on the future!

7. java

java Affiliate affiliate

just a cool thing about geo, bevo has this integrated in the tracking platform.
    you can target not just the country, not just the state/province but the city!

and you can add as much offers or landers to this.
    [​IMG]

8. java

java Affiliate affiliate

sorry double post.

9. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

I'm using Bevo and not touched that part. Will look at it today. =)

10. ptristan88

ptristan88 Affiliate affiliate

I wonder if I can use this on MY site?

11. java

java Affiliate affiliate

how would your like to use this?
    you could do a redirect from your site then to the bevo geo targeting.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed