The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Use Geo Redirection Save Traffic, Make more $$$$

kjrocker

Get your fix Ninja!
If you are driving traffic using methods like S.E.O, article marketing, Facebook or YouTube etc , Imagine how much money you are loosing just because of redirection problems ? for example , You are promoting an Email submit offer on you tube which accepts only USA traffic only.But you are also getting clicks from UK , Canada and from other countries also . Just due to redirection problem can you imagine how many leads you are loosing ? What if you could re-direct USA traffic to US offers, and Canadian traffic to Canadian offers and British traffic to British offers ?

There is a website called http://www.cpaclickz.com/ which allows you to redirect your links to according to geo locations. it is very simple and easy to use and newbie friendly .

It is a great tool even if you are split testing offers or you are doing JV with some one as if you place two redirects it will equally distribute clicks . I found this great tool once i bought some banner ads and i was also getting international traffic and was loosing great number of clicks per day so i searched around and found this great tool.

NOTE:IF you are getting World Wide traffic don`t loose traffic from countries which have no offers at all instead use that traffic to get more views for your videos on you tube .

Thanks for the site KJ.This really comes in handy.

PS : I´ve heard u are the 7Search master here at cpafix. Can you pls take a look at my sig and see if you can help out :)

just a cool thing about geo, bevo has this integrated in the tracking platform.
you can target not just the country, not just the state/province but the city!

and you can add as much offers or landers to this.
CTOUa.png

banners
Back