The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

US Capitol Shooting, Um Not Surprising

A

adrian

I not interested in a political thread, but everyone seems surprised that someone would go postal at the capital building. It kinda cracks me up. Lets see shutdown the government, furlough 800,000 people, close all the parks and services, and nobody is going to fly off the handle? I don't think anyone likes the government here and half have firearms.

I'd say more but the essential NSA personnel are still getting paid. :D

but the essential NSA personnel are still getting paid. :D

Of course! Finally, it is still possible that the NSA, using the probe Curiosity, also finds terrorists (dressed as little green men) on Mars. lol

Last edited:
Hopefully things do not get any worst. Having everything you worked for pulled out from under you is not anything to laugh about. But it also does not give anyone the right to start shooting at innocent people.

Actually it turn out to be the police shooting a Mentally ill women in a car. The only police injury was one injured by the automatic barricade. I really need to stop watching TV they blow stuff out of proportion without any of the facts. Then retract it.

Just a side note about the government being shut down, it's not really the case at all. 63% of fed employees still reporting for work and 85% of activities still funded. Yet the USDA and NASA websites are taken offline and instead replaced with a childish landing page, "Wahh, gubbernment is shut down! That means we're not going to let you visit our websites!"

banners
Back