The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official UpForIt Networks [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Upforit Networks is now looking for affiliates with email and Social media traffic, however we’ll be glad to test other types of traffic as well! Upforit is one of the adult/casual dating leaders, and you don’t want to lose a chance to work and double your income with us. We have 15 geos, mob and web offers, worldwide dating brands. We guarantee reliable payouts and timely support.

Interested? Sign up here Niche affiliate marketing with the UpForIt Networks affiliate network

Any questions? Please, contact me on skype julia.lawrence185 or email me at julia.l@together.com.

Cheers,

Julia

Hello guys,

Upforit Networks Team is excited to announce the launch of Korean and Japanese offers:

Iamnaughty.com and Iwantu.com.

So if you have a high quality dating traffic, feel free to sign up here Niche affiliate marketing with the UpForIt Networks affiliate network

We offer over 15 geos, mob and web offers. Weekly and Net 15 payments via Paxum, Payoneer, PayPal and wire.

Any questions? Skype me at julia.lawrence185 or email me at julia.l@together.com.

Be UpForIt!

Good luck!

Hello guys!!

Upforit Networks is excited to announce HOT SCANDINAVIAN dating offers!!

Special payouts for NO, DK, SWE and FI.

NO web/mob SOI 7$

Lystpasex.com

DK web/mob SOI 7$

Medpaadenvaerste.com

SWE web/mob SOI 5$

Sexigdate.se

FI web/mob SOI 5$

Tuhmameille.com

Double your income with UPFORIT this summer.

Interested? Sign up here Niche affiliate marketing with the UpForIt Networks affiliate network

Ping me if you have any questions.

Best,

UpForIt

Hey Guys,

We hope that your summer is going great! We are excited to remind you some facts about our casual dating offers!

1. We offer CPL, CPT, CPS and CPI models.

2. Web and mobile high-EPC ROI-boosting dating offers with exclusive payouts for 15+ countries

3. Weekly payments option, reliable payments ON TIME via Wire/PayPal/Paxum/Payoneer

4. 5% referral program

5. Quality promo tools (banners, LPs, etc.) that are updated regularly

6. Detailed stats with all the data you need to analyze your ROI
Also we would like to remind that according to T&C (B2) we pay you any Commissions, net 15, provided that your account is currently greater than $500 (or $1000 if you have chosen to be paid by bank transfer) (each being "Minimum Balance"). Accounts with a balance of less than the Minimum Balance will roll over to the next month, and will continue to roll over monthly until the Minimum Balance is reached.

If you’re interested you can check out our public offers here Niche affiliate marketing with the UpForIt Networks affiliate network

Feel free to ping me on skype: julia.lawrence185 or email me at julia.l@together.com

Cheers,

Julia

Hi guys,

Upforit Network Team is looking for casual/adult dating traffic, we accept non-incent banner, pops, email, native ads, chat and other types of traffic. We have tons of inventory we can customize, so it fits you.

A few facts about our offers:

1. 10+ geos

2. Web, mob and app offers

3. High, competitive payouts

4. Famous adult/casual dating brands to promote

5. Payments on time, Net 15

6. Personal Account Manager
So If it sounds interesting to you, feel free to check us out and sign up here Niche affiliate marketing with the UpForIt Networks affiliate network

If you have any questions, ping me on skype: julia.lawrence185 or email me at julia.l@together.com

Cheers!

gh96IOk.png

UpForIt Networks looking forward to seeing you at Amsterdam and Prague.
Contact affiliates@upforitnetworks.com for a meeting!
Let`s meet and cooperate!:)

Last edited:
Hello everybody!

We’re willing to pay A LOT for Japanese Dating Traffic.

We are super excited to tell you that Upforit Networks has launched new HOT offers for Japanese Geo.

Web JPN PPL(SOI) $2,50

Mob JPN PPL(SOI) $2,50

Trust me, you don’t want to miss it! Double your income with us!

Interested? Sign Up for Top Dating Affiliate Programs.

Best,
UpForIt

Last edited:
Hi guys,

We hope you had a great weekend and ready to work now :)

UpForIt are happy to introduce our awesome offers for Iamnaughty , Wantubad and Iwantu!

Had a mob and web Canadian and Australian Dating Traffic? You can get up to $4 PPL SOI, up to $80 PPS!

If you’re interested, please contact me on skype or email (see the sig) or check our Dating Affiliate Programs

Had other traffic? Our managers will be glad to provide you with all the offers, that could perfectly fit your traffic.

Be Up For It !

Cheers:)

Marina

NsLR7cn.png

Are you Successful Australian Dating Affiliate? Looking for highest ROI Traffic Monetization ? UpForIt ready pay a lot for Desktop, Mobile and App HQ Dating Traffic.

Some of our offers: Iwantu, Iamnaughty , Wantubad PPL AU (SOI) up to $4.00

Check out our most popular Dating Offers

Ping me on skype marina.m@ufins.com or email marina.m@ufins.com for any questions.

Cheers!
P.S.May the Conversion will be with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back