“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official UpForIt Networks [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpForIt Dating Offers

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Hey guys!

Nice to meet you all! It’s Marina of UpForIt Networks here and today I’d like to bring to your attention best dating offers around that you can promote as an affiliate!

UpForIt Networks is a successful online dating company that since its launch in 2006 has aimed its business efforts at creating and maintaining quality casual, niche dating sites. Our sites cover major niches of the dating market and cater to all dating needs of the end users. We have grown to become a company with over 12 million active members, a dozen of subscription-based properties, and a popular affiliate network.

Our affiliate network features programs for such dating sites as UpForIt.com, Shagaholic.com, IwantU.com, Sololigar.com, Dammisesso.it, and others. On top of that we have about 10 niche dating sites: Cougarpourmoi.com, GetanAffair.com, SugarBBW.com, BeDiscreet.com, Wivesgowild.com, MaturesForFuck.com, MomsGetNaughty.com, Blackwink.com, SportyHottie.com etc.

Our major websites from the list above have their mobile and mobile app versions.

7 Facts About Our Affiliate Program:
1) Pay Per Lead, Pay Per Sale models available
2) Web and mobile offers with TOP payouts for 15+ countries
3) Timely and reliable payments
4) 5% Referral Program
5) Quality promo tools (banners, LPs, etc.) that are updated regularly
6) Detailed stats with all the info you need to analyze your ROI
7) Responsive and professional AMs

All our public rates and offers can be found HERE. But if you have high volume and converting traffic we can offer you private high payouts to meet your EPC targets! Just hit me up to discuss this (please find my contact details below).

We are currently buying traffic from the following countries: US, Canada, UK, Australia, Japan, Argentina, Finland, Belgium, Korea, France, New Zealand, Spain, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Italy and others.

We are one of the largest ating service providers globally and give our partners immense opportunities to grow. JOIN UpForIt Networks today and start earning money now, it's easy!

Questions? Need help or more details? Please post below or contact me directly via email marina.m@ufins.com or Skype marina.m@ufins.com I’ll be happy to assist you! :)

Attachments

• upforit.png
    upforit.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 835
Last edited:
Are you in Vegas these days? Let's meet! :)

UpFoItNetworks is Internext 2014 platinum sponsor. Please feel free to stop by our meeting room and have a chat with UFINS reps. We'll have our reps at ASW 2014 and iDate 2014 as well. Please comment here or email alexl[at]ufins[dot]com if you'd like to set up a private meeting.

See you in Vegas ;)

Hey church! Well we operate independently and the sites/offers are different too. Would you be interested in testing them?

Hey guys! ;)

It’s Alex here. Just wanted to update the crowd on what’s hot now on UpForIt Networks affiliate offer list and encourage you to give our adult dating offers a try! :)

The following three sites are on fire right now for the major English-speaking geos: Affairdating.com, GetNaughty.com, and IWantU.com We can buy web and mobile traffic from you and offer you the following rates for the start (remember we can totally offer you a bump if the initial test works out well):

WEB (all DOI): US - $3, CAN - $4.5, UK - $5, AUS - $8, NZ - $6.
MOBILE (all SOI): US - $1.6, CAN - $2, UK - $2.75, AUS - $4, NZ - $3.

Other international offers are available too: Amissexy FRA ($4.5 web/$2.5 mob), Dammisesso IT ($3 web/$1.7 mob), Sexlugar ESP ($1.1 mob), Sexigdate SE ($10 web/$4.5 mob), Fristemeg NO ($12 web/$6 mob), and Fristmignu DK ($9 web/$6 mob).

For those of your who are specifically interested in our PPS offers all our public payouts can be found HERE Those can also be negotiated though depending on your volumes and geos. In case of RevShare you can earn 90% of all first-time sales.

To discuss any questions you might have and to get started with the rates I’ve earlier mentioned please Skype me upforit.partners, ICQ 489764815 or email alexl@ufins.com

nadxpm updated Upforit Networks with a new update entry:

Upforit Networks

Hey guys!

Nice to meet you all! It’s Alex of UpForIt Networks here and today I’d like to bring to your attention best adult dating offers around that you can promote as an affiliate!

UpForIt Networks is a successful online dating company that since its launch in 2006 has aimed its business efforts at creating and maintaining quality casual, adult and niche dating sites. Our sites cover major niches of the dating market and cater to all dating needs of the end users. We have...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi all,
We are pleased to present our new best converting mobile offers to promote our worldwide brand Affairdating.com Competitive payouts SOI AU $7 CA $4 UK $5 US $3.
We provide promo tools (banners, LPs, etc.) that are updated regularly and detailed stats with all the data you need to analyze your ROI. Weekly payments option, reliable payments ON TIME via Wire/PayPal/Paxum/Payoneer. Please, sign up here Niche affiliate marketing with the IwantU Networks affiliate network Any questions? Please, contact me on skype: julia.lawrence185 or email: julia.l@together.com

Hello!

Christmas blessings to you! Upforit Networks also wishes you a very happy holiday season and a peaceful and prosperous upcoming year. May it be filled with success for your business!

Please, have a look at our best converting Christmas offers:

Hookupsfinder WEB SOI US $4, UK $4, AU $4, CA $ 4.

Don’t miss your chance to get them!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Any questions? Please, contact me on skype: julia.lawrence185 or email: julia.l@together.com

Just added you on skype.

MonsterAds will be attending ASW and would love to meet up and discuss about getting your offers live. Dating has always been one of our top verticals

Cheers

Hi guys,

We bet you want to double your income this year? If so, we are happy to introduce our NEW awesome offers!

You can get up to $15 PPL SOI, $80 for our PPT offers and up to $120 PPS!

We offer multiple geos and both mob and web options.

If you’re interested, please contact me on skype or email ( see the sig) Our managers will be glad to provide you with all the offers, that could perfectly fit your traffic.

Be Up For It and hurry up, the time is ticking!

Best,

Julia

Hi y’all,

We’re looking for direct affiliates to promote our own dating offers! We guarantee high conversion rate and the best payouts you can ever imagine! WEB SOI up to $15!

PPL up to $15

PPS up to $120

PPT up to $80

We offer more than 10 geos, both mob and web platforms, weekly or net 15 payments.

If you’re a big seasoned affiliate with experience, we’re looking for you! We’re willing to pay A LOT for HQ traffic. Interested? Email me at julia.l@together.com or skype me julia.lawrence185.

You can sign up here Niche affiliate marketing with the UpForIt Networks affiliate network

Cheers,

Upforit Networks Team

Hi y’all,

We’re looking for direct affiliates to promote our own dating offers! We guarantee high conversion rate and the best payouts you can ever imagine! WEB SOI up to $15!

PPL up to $15

PPS up to $120

PPT up to $80

We offer more than 10 geos, both mob and web platforms, weekly or net 15 payments.

If you’re a big seasoned affiliate with experience, we’re looking for you! We’re willing to pay A LOT for HQ traffic. Interested? Email me at julia.l@together.com or skype me julia.lawrence185.

You can sign up here Niche affiliate marketing with the UpForIt Networks affiliate network

Cheers,

Upforit Networks Team
please add me on skype : cpachain,

Hi guys,

We’d like to let you know that we’re now focusing on promoting one of our most successful dating websites affairdating.com! We want to give you a chance to make A LOT of money with our special offers: SOI web/mob AU $7 CA $4 UK $5 US $3.

We guarantee timely payments and high quality promo tools.

Interested? Email me at julia.l@together.com or skype me julia.lawrence185.

Cheers,

Upforit Networks Team

Hi guys,

We’d like to let you know that we’re now focusing on promoting one of our most successful dating websites affairdating.com! We want to give you a chance to make A LOT of money with our special offers: SOI web/mob AU $7 CA $4 UK $5 US $3.

We guarantee timely payments and high quality promo tools.

Interested? Email me at julia.l@together.com or skype me julia.lawrence185.

Cheers,

Upforit Networks Team
why not approve bangladeshi affiliate??

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back