The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Updating our Prosper202.

olleper

affiliate
I see that a new version of P202 is available - Version 1.8.0.

Is this a free upgrade - or is this where the free software stop?
Doesn't seem like it can be downloaded - just forward to a purchase / subscription page?

I still haven't my first version working yet.
Still no conversions coming through into the P202 lists.

I did find this paper by Stephen Carter - anyone read it?
This might need to be my Christmas reading this year.

Advanced Tracking With Prosper 202
Advanced Tracking With Prosper 202 - Official Site

Cheers

Olle..

unfortunately with 1.8.0 the software has moved to customers-only status. that's too bad, i would much have preferred it stay entirely free. but 1.7.2 will always be available and for the most part just as good as the newer version - unless of course you are running a huge volume of clicks through it.

my first volume of "Advanced Tracking With Prosper 202" is a free download. it covers the basics of what makes Prosper 202 tick. good for newbies. the other volumes are reserved for people who want to learn things that no one else is going to teach them about tracking with Prosper 202.

unfortunately with 1.8.0 the software has moved to customers-only status. that's too bad, i would much have preferred it stay entirely free. but 1.7.2 will always be available and for the most part just as good as the newer version - unless of course you are running a huge volume of clicks through it.

my first volume of "Advanced Tracking With Prosper 202" is a free download. it covers the basics of what makes Prosper 202 tick. good for newbies. the other volumes are reserved for people who want to learn things that no one else is going to teach them about tracking with Prosper 202.

Hey, Do you have a link to "Advanced Tracking With Prosper 202" is a free download? The above one just goes to the sales page.

Thanks martyn

When you say you 'still haven't your first version working yet', do you mean you are having trouble setting it up or you're yet to see it in action properly?

I expected this from Prosper202....they operated free for a long time now is time to get some money on their side. However, Prosper is still free, just not the last version which is targeted for marketers that deal with huge volume...otherwise is the same.

Hi all,

Yes Prosper202 1.8.0 is now a paid product.

However, I understand there are people out there that still need a free solution, so I have kept 1.7.2 free. You can download that from here: hxxp://prosper.tracking202.com/apps/download/latest

The plan is to eventually transition 1.8.0 into a free product, but that may be a few months away after a few more new releases are out.

If you are making money, and want the latest version of Prosper202, it's worth it to upgrade. Apart from getting all the latest stuff first, it pays for servers, developers and other stuff because no one donates :)

Hey, Do you have a link to "Advanced Tracking With Prosper 202" is a free download? The above one just goes to the sales page.

Thanks martyn

look for the exitpop on my site if you want to get a free copy of the first volume. the remaining volumes are not free, but worth every penny in my opinion :)

i figured out the other day how to do p202 tracking within Facebook apps - i.e. do p202 tracking without ever leaving Facebook. so sweet. but not easy either, so i'll probably keep that one to myself!

look for the exitpop on my site if you want to get a free copy of the first volume. the remaining volumes are not free, but worth every penny in my opinion :)

i figured out the other day how to do p202 tracking within Facebook apps - i.e. do p202 tracking without ever leaving Facebook. so sweet. but not easy either, so i'll probably keep that one to myself!

Yeh got it thanks. A very good read. Will invest in the rest when I have the spare cash!. If you get a moment can you look at my thread in this section. Titled: Is This How Prosper Works?

Cheers Martyn

banners
Back