The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

update 3/8: 350k in 3 months

Hey guys so I've dabbled in affiliate marketing for a few years but I really started taking this affiliate stuff seriously just 3 months ago. Went to a high ticket mastermind and networked with some successful people and haven't looked back. Just wanted to show you guys that this stuff does work if you stick with it, fully commit and work your tail off. Here's a screenshot from just 1 of the several networks I work with.
2JtpD0Q.png

Great, but what is the "high ticket mastermind" program you purchased/affiliated with?

Hey guys so I've dabbled in affiliate marketing for a few years but I really started taking this affiliate stuff seriously just 3 months ago. Went to a high ticket mastermind and networked with some successful people and haven't looked back. Just wanted to show you guys that this stuff does work if you stick with it, fully commit and work your tail off. Here's a screenshot from just 1 of the several networks I work with.
2JtpD0Q.png

Hi There,

I am new to mobile affiliate marketing and pick an adult offer through Affili4you.com affiliate network. And I have sign up with TrafficJunky as my traffic source.

I target only these countries :
1. France
2. Germany
3. Netherland
4. Italy
5. Brazil
6. Austriya
7. Poland
9. Swizerland
10.Greeze

Focus on carrier traffic if I can - Mobile carrier traffic ( avoid wifi traffic ).
Focus on - iPhone and Android
Ads Methods - Banner and PopUnder​

I am going to launch my campaign tomorrow. Is it possible you to give some advice regarding my campaign setup and how can I profit through this campaign? Do I need use any specific tracking tool track my campaign or use my traffic source to track my first testing campaign?

When I create a campaign through TrafficJunky they ask me upload the banner as image format but My affiliate network provide Banner codes only. Can you advice me regarding this issues?

Thanks

A lot of questions here. I'll try to address a few.
The vertical is pay per call.
In the last 3 months I've spent roughly 80k to make back 200k which is around 150% roi.
I won't post the name of the event here as I did not derive much benefit from the course itself. Rather it was through networking that I received some valuable insights.

2JtpD0Q.png
Good Job let me know if you need any help on the campaigns

2JtpD0Q.png
Thanks for the share Novaturient. I am so impressed with those figures, trust me they are worth your daily toil. I just get motivated when I see that you are making this much through affiliate marketing. I am now convinced that with much focus and determination, i will be able to make more than I could ever imagined. I am slowly leaning on a few tips that will see me upscale my earning abilities. Reach such like target to me will be a success, total success indeed.

I must first say congratulation for making that much in just less than one month. I know it is never easier to make a lot when it comes to affiliate marketing. First I am just curious to know the network you are dealing with so that I see how good they are able to pay. Is that you have worked extra hard or the fact that the network is paying you well. being able to share that will be of great value to us. Lastly, how long do you spend working on the network on a daily basis.

MI
Back