The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Unlimited Expired Articles

samantham

Hi, I need badly an answer.If i use expired article from web archive.

Is that harm for my site or google can kick me ?

Please answer experter.

I can collect article manually or can use lots of expired article collection software That is not a problem.

Hi, I need badly an answer.If i use expired article from web archive.

Is that harm for my site or google can kick me ?

Please answer experter.

I can collect article manually or can use lots of expired article collection software That is not a problem.
The best thing for you to do is find the articles and be able to edit them to fit your niche and just being able to make sure that your SEO is on the check. These articles are always meant to suite a particular website and therefore much care need to be taken into consideration. And also be sure you are within the laws of copyright so that you avoid being sued. I know you may be having issues with writing fresh articles but trust me that it is the best move.

The best thing for you to do is find the articles and be able to edit them to fit your niche and just being able to make sure that your SEO is on the check. These articles are always meant to suite a particular website and therefore much care need to be taken into consideration. And also be sure you are within the laws of copyright so that you avoid being sued. I know you may be having issues with writing fresh articles but trust me that it is the best move.
Thanks, Actually im week in English.Im looking for a writer too for my many project. Dr. Can you please suggest me for good article where from i learn good English ?

Thanks, Actually im week in English.Im looking for a writer too for my many project. Dr. Can you please suggest me for good article where from i learn good English ?

Are the articles hosted on article sharing sites? If so, you cannot change them.

Also, typically, each article is copyrighted to the author/owner. Which means, you can't steal it. Not legally, anyway. Not unless they have a notice that you are free to do that.

It pisses me off when someone steals my stuff and I have to take the time and trouble to make them remove it from their sites. Luckily, they always do, so I've not had to file a DMCA. It's not very hard to find out who has your work and where it is located. In fact, one of the 2.0 sites my work is on has software embedded that does it automatically and notifies me where the duplicate is.

My advice - if you find an article that you like, just use it as a point of reference and have a writer whose first language is English, re-write it for you. That person will take the general concept and research and make it original, using whatever voice (tone) and angle that you want them to.

Your article will be much more professional than if you try to write it without a basic understanding of English grammar, vernacular, etc.

By the way, your English is wayyyy better than what I am in your language. Doesn't matter what language that is, I still can't speak it. :)

banners
Back