The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Selling Unique Facebook CPA Marketing Training

Stefan T

affiliate
Hello everybody!

Let me introduce, my name is Stefan and I´m the CEO of a company in Austria called thmedia.
My Company develop Websites(PHP,MySQL,Ajax) ,iPhone and Android Apps and provides SEO for our customers,we have more than 50 customers at this moment, and developed about +300 Websites.We worked with many affiliates-network and helped them to setup a profitable campaign.

But this is not our main business, our main business is it to run CPA Campaigns for our Clients.
We setup and handle everything for our Clients- this means...let me explain in details...
If you heard of Facebook Viral Scripts , then go on reading...
Most of the Scripts are totaly CRAP, because facebook is very strict with such scripts, in normal case when you setup a viral facebook script/app most of the scripts got banned from facebook in less than 10 minutes.

This cannot happen with our system! We use a very unique viral system for promoting CPA offers with Facebook.

What you don´t need:
  • Hosting
  • Domain
  • Worries about ban

What we are going to show you with a One-One Live training via Skype and Teamviewer:
  • How to setup a high profitable CPA -Facebook Campaign
  • You get our Script
  • Setup Accounts (we show you where)

In normal case we are running the campaigns for our clients, this means they pay us money and we setup everything, they don´t get a Script or any other information! They just earn $$$$ per day.
One of our clients send us a Screenshot from a $4000 campaign we setup a few days ago.
Here are two screenshots :

Screen 1
9062dffd959c743177b2c36ffcb57aed.jpg

URL : http://srv1.imageleak.net/9062dffd959c743177b2c36ffcb57aed.jpg
Screen 2
3794e9766096eee04e43ac9439443a0d.jpg

URL : http://srv1.imageleak.net/3794e9766096eee04e43ac9439443a0d.jpg

The Price for one campaign and for one setup (One-One Coaching via Skype and Teamviewer), we can discuss via Skype – but it´s not under $1000.
Before we start there is an Upfront Payment of $450, I got scammed to often!
I know IM business is very hard and $1000 its quite a good amount of money, but before we start you have to sign a contract between us and you!
If you cannot invest $1000 please don´t add me to skype! I would never run a campaign without payment! Payment is only available via Paypal!

For proof I can give a review copy away to .K for free! He can check and I hope he would approve my topic :)

We take only 5 new Clients!

Best regards
Stefan

MI
Back