propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Selling Unique Facebook CPA Marketing Training

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade' started by Stefan T, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Stefan T

Stefan T Affiliate affiliate

Hello everybody!

Let me introduce, my name is Stefan and I´m the CEO of a company in Austria called thmedia.
    My Company develop Websites(PHP,MySQL,Ajax) ,iPhone and Android Apps and provides SEO for our customers,we have more than 50 customers at this moment, and developed about +300 Websites.We worked with many affiliates-network and helped them to setup a profitable campaign.

But this is not our main business, our main business is it to run CPA Campaigns for our Clients.
    We setup and handle everything for our Clients- this means...let me explain in details...
    If you heard of Facebook Viral Scripts , then go on reading...
    Most of the Scripts are totaly CRAP, because facebook is very strict with such scripts, in normal case when you setup a viral facebook script/app most of the scripts got banned from facebook in less than 10 minutes.

This cannot happen with our system! We use a very unique viral system for promoting CPA offers with Facebook.

What you don´t need:
    • Hosting
    • Domain
    • Worries about ban

What we are going to show you with a One-One Live training via Skype and Teamviewer:
    • How to setup a high profitable CPA -Facebook Campaign
    • You get our Script
    • Setup Accounts (we show you where)

In normal case we are running the campaigns for our clients, this means they pay us money and we setup everything, they don´t get a Script or any other information! They just earn $$$$ per day.
    One of our clients send us a Screenshot from a $4000 campaign we setup a few days ago.
    Here are two screenshots :

Screen 1
    [​IMG]
    URL : http://srv1.imageleak.net/9062dffd959c743177b2c36ffcb57aed.jpg
    Screen 2
    [​IMG]
    URL : http://srv1.imageleak.net/3794e9766096eee04e43ac9439443a0d.jpg

The Price for one campaign and for one setup (One-One Coaching via Skype and Teamviewer), we can discuss via Skype – but it´s not under $1000.
    Before we start there is an Upfront Payment of $450, I got scammed to often!
    I know IM business is very hard and $1000 its quite a good amount of money, but before we start you have to sign a contract between us and you!
    If you cannot invest $1000 please don´t add me to skype! I would never run a campaign without payment! Payment is only available via Paypal!

For proof I can give a review copy away to .K for free! He can check and I hope he would approve my topic :)

We take only 5 new Clients!

Best regards
    Stefan

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed