AnaVidovic

Unicume CPA Network

Unicume_logo.png
Join Now

Unicume CPA Network Facebook

Unicume CPA Network Twitter

contacticon.png
ana.vidovic@unicume.com

Unicume is an international CPA tracking platform and digital agency for web and mobile environments. Our mission is to make a one stop place, where you will be able to promote your offers in the best possible manner, but find new one as well - we are like open market of Russian and world-wide companies looking for developing their products internationally.

Vote for Unicume CPA Network now, on the CPA Network List

Hi! I have my own website adapted for mobile traffic with good attendance. Good conversion for financial offers. Do you have any plans for expanding the line of such offers?

Hello Denisio!

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As an mobile affiliate network, Unicume is mainly concentrated on mobile traffic, so you are very welcome to visit us and sign up. Regarding our offers, we do expand from day to day - at the moment we have plenty of mobile apps (both for iOS and Android), but those are not the only one that you will find here!

Regarding your question - about financial offers, could you be more specific?

Thanks!

So i have my own web site with a good mobile traffic attendance. But the subjects for finances. I' not sure if the mobile apps would be good for it) That is why i asked about financial offers. Do u have some?

Hello Denisio!

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As an mobile affiliate network, Unicume is mainly concentrated on mobile traffic, so you are very welcome to visit us and sign up. Regarding our offers, we do expand from day to day - at the moment we have plenty of mobile apps (both for iOS and Android), but those are not the only one that you will find here!

Regarding your question - about financial offers, could you be more specific?

Thanks!

I have most of my traffic in mobile apps games in this moment. Do you have a large selection of games?

Well for the moment we do have only few financial offers. However, mobile apps does not have to be necessary games, and we could expand in that direction as well. :)

Yes Mark, we have plenty of mobile apps - games! Welcome to our network - you can see by yourself.

Thanks for reaching out.

Hello! OK, and what about iPad apps? Plenty of it?? :confused::rolleyes:

Yes indeed! We have variety of iPad offers, mostly games - very cool ones, I must admitt, with good payouts and conversion rates! You are very welcome to try them!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back