The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ultimate List Of Best And 100% Working PPV Networks

marketeer

Hi guys,

I've decided to create this thread to gather the ultimate list of 100% working PPV networks based on the experience of the AffiliateFix users.
We've seen lots of reviews on the internet and here too, but almost none of them give numbers. Having some good data mind, we'll be able to sift out bad-performing networks and focus only on ones that are working.

What I would like to ask you to do is share some information with numbers so that the readers of the forum could choose a network that would work best for them. For example:
1. Name of the network
2. How much you put in a campaign
3. How many impressions you got
4. How many clicks you got
5. What was the CR
6. What was the approximate number (in percentage) of bots sent from that network
7. Was your ROI positive or not.
8. etc.

What do you think of the idea?

Thank you for your attention.

Hello @marketeer .
i think the best idea is to test your campaigns,
because if some one said that network x has a great traffic for certain GEO .
every buddy will jump to that network and target that GEO and it will be useless.
So most of the traffic sources works well you just have to find the right angle, and the right offer,and the right targeting options.

Hello @marketeer .
i think the best idea is to test your campaigns,
because if some one said that network x has a great traffic for certain GEO .
every buddy will jump to that network and target that GEO and it will be useless.
So most of the traffic sources works well you just have to find the right angle, and the right offer,and the right targeting options.

Hey tyoussef, thanks for the reply.

That is a good point, but my idea was to get some data with numbers regardless GEO and some super-precise info. Dumb as it may sound, but it's kind of "specific data that is vague".
You are right saying that people will jump from network to network if they get too much information, but I wanted to get the list of "to-try" or "not-to-try".

For example, from my experience I can say that DNTX sent 99% of bots to one of my campaigns.
I spent about $300, and was tuning it up 24/7 and recording every visitor with Hotjar. As a result, I got nothing, not even a single sign up, let alone sales.
When I analyzed the visitors' behavior from the Hotjar recordings, I saw that all of them were bots with a random behavior.
So, in my case it would look like this:

1. DNTX
2. $300
3. Don't remember, but something around 0.7$ per visitor
4. 0
5. 0%
6. 99%
7. - $300

Hope it makes sense. :)

yes @marketeer but i never heard of DNTX at all.
there Good traffic Sources for PPV like popads,pocash,proplerads,zeropark...etc .that's the famous ones when it comes to PPV.
also 0.7$ is expensive people pay 0.009$ or some thing like that in the networks i mentioned .

Such a great thread, thanks for it. I never used the PPV networks and I want to start working with them. @tyoussef, thanks for the list, but why don't you mention TrafficVance, LeadImpact, 50OnRed? I am interested in PPV without high upfront, $100, could be fine. So what do you think? Thanks! :)

Such a great thread, thanks for it. I never used the PPV networks and I want to start working with them. @tyoussef, thanks for the list, but why don't you mention TrafficVance, LeadImpact, 50OnRed? I am interested in PPV without high upfront, $100, could be fine. So what do you think? Thanks! :)
if you want to Promote mobile i suggest you go with what i mentioned :) and promote some thing general, like sweeps, antivirus,aps ,, etc .

banners
Back