The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

UKWW traffic spike - SEOcontest effect

Nice info.. :)

Seems still many people from UK too uses Alexa toolbar. This is interesting to see the major traffic is from UK. I have noticed one change in Alexa (may be I overlooked that earlier) that they started showing the sites with registration info similar to xyz...com

There would be more SEO contest now! Here winner gets prize and the organizer gets traffic, again popularity is shared by both winner and organizer. I remember SEO contest for year 2007 1st prize was a Car and the keyword was "Globalwarming-Awareness2007"

How do you collect your car if if you are from another continent? or was the contest limited to one country?

Also a car and global warming awareness does not seem to go together :)

You copycat, just remember to invite me to be a co-sponsor should you run an SEO contest, should be happy to sponsor your contest to the tune of a few hundreds :D

LOL..."Learn from the best" this is my motto. I was actually going to do such a contest to promote my new project

UK SEO Forums

but I said it will be much better and fair to wait for yours to finish first. Then we can do one each, every 3 months :friends:

I see, you got a shinny new forum, congratulations, yes, let me know when you want to get the ballrolling :friends:

LOL..."Learn from the best" this is my motto. I was actually going to do such a contest to promote my new project

UK SEO Forums

but I said it will be much better and fair to wait for yours to finish first. Then we can do one each, every 3 months :friends:

I see, you got a shinny new forum, congratulations, yes, let me know when you want to get the ballrolling :friends:

Thanks, Temi!

New but not shiny for now...It is actually the first time when I'm playing with SMF as I used only vB before...pretty impressed...still lots of work to be done.

...and btw...the contest I was thinking about would allow every single participant to earn money, pretty unique concept :first:

...and btw...the contest I was thinking about would allow every single participant to earn money, pretty unique concept :first:

Yes, contest sounds unique but the money all participant will earl will not be much unless you have a HUGE port of money :)

Everyone will earn according to their SEO/SEM skills...and btw...I said every participant will have the chance to earn...it's only up to them to do so :)

Will explain you in private what is all about once I'll have all the details sorted out

MI
Back