The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ubot Studio?

Ubot - You create Bot
It is used to create bots, like zenno poster.
You can automate stuffs using this.
If your familiar with blackhat then you will learn more about ubot there. :)

Creating bots to automate certain things is ok. however, creating them for black hat methods is in my opinion counter-productive. I have not used U-bot so i cant comment on the use of this utility, but I would stick with white hat methods. It is slower but creating content that is useful is one of the keys to great marketing. not spamming forums, blogs and scraping emails for example.

what you need to focus on IMO is the 80 20 rule 80% great content and giving something away 20% selling something. You will have more loyal followers and repeat customers rather then constantly having to search for more because time is money and it cost way less to keep a happy customer then to pay to turn a prospect into one.

Hey guys, it's actually really cool the VARIETY of things you can do with UBot Studio.

1) You can automate online processes, which everyone from real estate brokers to insurance agents to internet marketers are doing

2) You can compile your automated software and sell it to anyone, or give it away for free as great content or bonuses, to help grow a list etc

3) You can use a bot to repeat an action and sell your time as a service, SaaS or otherwise, while never doing more than pushing a button

The list is endless. And it can be done by anyone, even non programmers, if you put some effort into it. The majority of our customers are great content providers and "spam" is not something I'd recommend, or something that UBot Studio is commonly used for.

For more information check out the tutorials at ubotstudio.com/tutorials. Glad you're interested in automation - it's a necessary step for serious marketers and anyone who wants to make money online!

Jason
*UBot Studio Employee but also an honest dude, PM me if you have any questions!

It definitely has received a lot of credit since its inception, I remember when it was first launched. As long as you use it for the right things it can pay for itself over and over again.

It's actually pretty amazing the amount of stuff that you can do with uBot.

You can automate pretty much any repetitive task that's done in a web browser with uBot and whilst you you wont be able to automate absolutely everything you can still save a hell of a lot of time by automating certain tasks.

Basically if you don't already have a system in place for making money online then uBot isn't going to be a magic button that you can use to print money but if you already know what you're doing and already have your method in place and are looking to semi-automate it then uBot is for you.

And whilst yes there is a slight learning curve to it it's really not that hard and it's a HELLOVA lot easier then trying to program a bot from scratch.

banners
Back