propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Twitter Page Rank 5 Now!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by surreypcsupport, Dec 14, 2009.

1. surreypcsupport

surreypcsupport Affiliate affiliate

My twitter page (see sig) has now been given a page rank of 5. I have no idea why Google has decided to give it such a high page rank. Any ideas?

2. teddyB

teddyB Affiliate affiliate

Because you are a lucky man. By the way, what is the rank of your twitter page?

3. extomas

extomas Affiliate affiliate

Its really great for you, but many others also have Google PR for their twitter pages..anyways Congrats :)

4. surreypcsupport

I wasn't after compliments but thanks anyway.

I'm trying to find out if anyone can suggest why the page is ranked so high by Google. I've never carried out any off-site optimisation for the page so it can't be backlinks unless they came about naturally.

5. surreypcsupport

dunno - where do I find the ranking?

6. Alfredwinston

Alfredwinston Affiliate affiliate

I think your ranking is also based on individual pages. You could rank really well for one page as their is a ton of links pointing to it from other related stories linking to yours. Versus a page that doesn’t rank very well due to the nature of the page and few links.

7. alenyuli

alenyuli Affiliate affiliate

i feel curious about how your twitter can get PR 5.... (i checked my twiter PR and it is still UN)

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed