“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tv Shows and Movies Sites

clements

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Affiliates Media
Revenue Hut
Hi Luck,

I own my own Free Tv Shows and Movies watching site at Tv Shows and Movies - Home. I want to advertise it to get more traffic. Looking for people who are willing to complete an offer on the content locker I have up as you can see there so I can make money and they can watch what they want. They only need to do a offer ever 24 hours to continue using our service. Eventually I want to offer companies an option to advertise their banner on my site in different locations. So my questions are:

What places/methods/ways do think are the best way to advertise a site like this to gain more traffic, subscribers to mailing list I have up, them completing an offer, coming back frequently, and telling others about it?

How can I figure out a reasonable price for people who want to advertise their banner on site, banner to my list, and/or email blasts and to Facebook page?

Any other feedback?

The first thing you need to do is remove the content locker from the very first page. No one can actually see what your site even has without completing an offer. I'm sure that's killing your conversion rate.

I also do not recommend or support sites that are stealing content. We don't allow movie streaming sites on PeerFly unless you actually own the rights to the movie. I'm not sure if that's the type of content you have because I won't complete an offer to view it, but based on the description that's what I'd assume.

Yep, it won't be long before Inturpo is gone, I think this same thing happened before.

I understand the content locker is to make money so people will visit your site, but it's pretty much a dead niche right now too.

Especially when you can just go to YouTube and find the same stuff for free :(

Thats true, their support really sucks.

CPAGrip and CPAlead are my favourite incent networks! What about yours?

I like to recommend TOP ones. CPAGrip,CPALead,Adwork,Adscend,Blue Track Media.
We are adding a lot of incent offers to CPA Beyond soon.

I just found out about this when I was searching for some terms on forum, and actually I was shocked. How nice of you darster to speak about us like that. Can you please elaborate how did you found that our support is bad? I've look into your account with us and I found this - Screenshot by Lightshot So basically one account of yours is approved and one is not because of bad quality of site (and actually I've approved your second account, because you told me that you will try your best to get some quality traffic). And after my kindness and activation of your account, you've just left your account with few lockers and didn't even test us (there are no clicks in our base with your lockers). And you've earned only 0.4$ with that one account. I really don't see how we are bad, or how our support is bad if I helped you get started.

If we are trying to be the best solution out there, also we are online for questions/help for our Affiliates for 20-22 hours of 24 hours a day, 7 days, whole month.. I really don't get why comments like this are coming from you.

And approving of lockers are there because like that we can track all, and let you know if you are doing something wrong or not (illegal, something that brings you bad leads, etc). Why you have approving in Beyond then? :)

Anyways, that was all from me. If anyone have any further questions about joining MGCash, let me know.

Regards,
Darko.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, I took down content locker even though it was bringing in an average of $100-$200/month as I thought about how they can just go to Youtube to try to find movies/TV Shows instead. I have tried to add CPM campaigns but the companies I have tried have horrible results and most of them turn out to really be CPA and just lie about being CPM. I was thinking about trying CPC (which I may or may not do) but am considering even more to do ..

Adbrite

Adversal

Smowtion

and Adsense

MI
Back