The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tutorials, What do you want to see?

E

empirerevwill

Hey everyone, Sam asked me if I would be willing to create some tutorials for the Incentive Marketing section of the forum to go alongside the ones he is currently working on. I'm experienced in this sector and I hope to pass some of my knowledge onto you guys to 1. Help you earn more and 2. Help make this area the go to place for Incent Marketing.

So what I want to know from you is, what kind of tutorials do you want to see?
If you have a particular tutorial you would like to see, post a reply and I will see what I can do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that many people in affiliate marketing get started in incentive marketing which is a good place to start. any type of information on actually getting going is going to prove helpful, as far as tutorials i would focus on PPD, content locking, virtual currencies, GPT, YouTube, etc...

I also vote for the legit niches. Coz most of the people promote BH stuff and misleading content.
I know some methods but it requires some investment. I wonder what other stuff to do for newbies.

I'm not really sure what to ask for, I've been on info overload for a while now.

I second what Darster and Eymard said though - legit niches and zero (or nearly so) investment. If there's a way of profiting in under about ten years (humour) using those two components, that would be especially excellent.

Thanks empirerevwill , incentive has been on my mind and would love to see what you have on the subject. I would be happy to run some campaigns and put them together in some follow-along's for everyone.

Merry incentive freaking X-mas everyone!
FzQ1QfZ.gif

How to bank with youtube+ legit niches with zero investment :D

Honestly I'd like to inquire about the opposite. What is the fastest, esiest way to profit with incentive offers, no matter if I have to do some investment, or use paid traffic. Cause that's one of the reasons I haven't gone into it. It seems the workload/returns might not be there, cause it looks like zero/lower investment slower paced methods mostly. So my question is, what will speed up the process, buying traffic and/or scripts? and what/where/how? I'm not really an SEO guy cause I don't have the patience to deal with Google's BS, and don't wanna have my own web "property", leased from them in a way.

Also if you actually give people what you promess (or sorta), will it be more profitable, faster, or at least deliver better quality leads for the advertiser? Or is it just more hazzle and not worth it so it'll be better to go the BH empty ´promesses way? Cause I have access to wholesale discounts from some popular online games keys/items/currency.

Anyway thanks in advance fo delivering these tutorials and taking the time to answer our questions and work on this forum section, it speaks volume when a netowrk does this kind of cool work and go the extra mile to help people earn. That's the kind of thing that creates a loyal affiliate userbase.

So, happy hollidays incentive ninjas :ninja: cheers :)

[video=youtube;fwIjEv5c6b4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwIjEv5c6b4[/video]

I remember that song from high school, love it! :)

It would be cool to also find out about the other end of the spectrum, as djcrunk mentioned. At some point, many of us will be there....at least hopefully.

Hey everyone, Thanks for the suggestions.
I will start working on them shortly

Hope you like them when they come.

What about you Jeremy? Do you have a guide for us? :D
You are in the content locking industry too right?

Yeah! I have been in Content Locking and more for years now. I will definitely start brainstorming on some Guides that I could offer to contribute more to the community.

MI
Back