The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Tutorial] How To Rank Niche Sites and Videos In Google.

Thanks for the reply Franklin, that's awesome I had no idea!

So if somebody reblogs a link that I post on Tumblr, that is immediately a dofollow link? Or does it have to be reblogged over and over again through several established members?
As far as I know every re blog is a link, although google won't pick them all up is should pick up the strong ones.

I had a few members a while ago asking me if I could upload their links to my network because they didn't have time to build one themselves. I don't have time myself, however my partner has set up a Weebly blog network and will soon be setting up a Tumblr blog network so if you would like some juicy links you can find some here :)

Hey I use serplab.co.uk
Thanks, for this, I already set up 2 projects.
Franklin, I have another question, where do you register new email accounts for each of your tumblr?
What is the risk, if I have under one tumblr account, 10 tumblrs with PA of 25+ where I post links?
You are great, I would be more than happy if we could talk on skype or something like that...

Thanks, for this, I already set up 2 projects.
Franklin, I have another question, where do you register new email accounts for each of your tumblr?
What is the risk, if I have under one tumblr account, 10 tumblrs with PA of 25+ where I post links?
You are great, I would be more than happy if we could talk on skype or something like that...

Hey sorry not taking any skype invites atm but happy to help on forums.

I use 1 email per Tumblr account I brought 1000 emails off BHW about 6 months ago and I'm still using them. I would recommend 1 Tumblr per account, however I know people using multiple Tumblr's and it works fine so just comes down to what you like to do. Mail.com is a good mail service for signed up email accounts fast.

Hey sorry not taking any skype invites atm but happy to help on forums.

I use 1 email per Tumblr account I brought 1000 emails off BHW about 6 months ago and I'm still using them. I would recommend 1 Tumblr per account, however I know people using multiple Tumblr's and it works fine so just comes down to what you like to do. Mail.com is a good mail service for signed up email accounts fast.
Hey Franklin Thanks!

i have bought 26 tumblr accounts which have PA of 25+, some even 36,37. I have some of them registered with unique email and password, and some accounts with multiple tumblrs. I have now to add an avatar and a cover picture + to add some pictures content. Do you follow people on this accounts? How do you decide which people to follow?

Hey Franklin Thanks!

i have bought 26 tumblr accounts which have PA of 25+, some even 36,37. I have some of them registered with unique email and password, and some accounts with multiple tumblrs. I have now to add an avatar and a cover picture + to add some pictures content. Do you follow people on this accounts? How do you decide which people to follow?

I don't follow anyone only the required minimum and I think that's like 5:) I just make the account look real here is an example of one of mine Gyazo - 495d2ca2ad2305f08f4d895dd049423e.png

The trick is to not over think it really, make a Tumblr, make it look real looking if you want and drop a link on it and that's all you really need to do.

Thanks Franklin, I will follow your advices and hope that rank my niche sites! :)
Do you recommend any max nubmer of links pointing to a specific website?

Good stuff. Although you might have better luck posting a relevant image related to the tumblr that way it also gets shared by people following the blog.

This would give you even more back links as people share out to their feed

Ya I post a picture ;) I be careful sometimes I don't want my links on random tumblrs
Hey Franklin, when you buy tumblrs are you looking for niche related?
I bought 30+ tumblrs, but I don't know if they are niche related.
Will there be any problem if I post to those non-niche tumblrs? How you do it?

Hey Franklin, when you buy tumblrs are you looking for niche related?
I bought 30+ tumblrs, but I don't know if they are niche related.
Will there be any problem if I post to those non-niche tumblrs? How you do it?

Na relevency is over rated :) link juice is all the same you will be fine.

Hey guys, Was supposed to do this a while ago but didn't have much time. Finally got around to it.

Update: you can now buy powerful links like this off mt network. You can check them out here.

Before I start if you want a more detailed version of this then feel free to visit my article: Powerful Backlink Structure With Insane High PR Backlinks I don't feel it's necessary to write 1600 words again haha;)

I make a lot of small websites each week and I don't have the man power or money to go all out on SEO to rank tons of sites so I use this method and it works. It works on ranking Youtube videos is well.

This guide is about off-page SEO you should already have your on-page SEO in place. SEO basically consists of building some sort of backlink structure to your website to show Google that you mean something. Without a backlink structure you're nothing to Google.... or you might get lucky.

Typical link building strategy is tiered link building. You have a main site and you build tier 1 links to that main site then tier 2 and 3 etc, much like this.

• Niche/Money – Main website
  • Tier 1 – A site like a free web 2.0 blog linked to your main site
  • Tier 2 – More links linking to your web 2.0 that links to you money site
  • Tier 3 – Even more links linking to the links that link to your web 2.0.

What I do is buy Tier 1 high PA web2.0s that already have links going to them. This eliminates me having to build up a ton of links. I also use social signals to my main site.

This is my structure.
eDYdmVf.png

Rankings from my best site so far from this.
eXwNkF1.png

This is what I would usually have to do to build up authority and links to my main site.
UjI76YM.png

If you looked at the picture you will see that the usual way takes time.

Social Signals

So do social signals have much power, Yeah.. and a lot of it is well.
eZSpGbL.png

This part is pretty straight forward. Use services like Buy Social Signals | Real Signals from Real People | Only $10 to drop feed a package to your site.

Using Tumblrs

This part is pretty easy just find some Tumblrs to buy. You can use Fiverr: The marketplace for creative & professional services or I know a few forums but I'm not sure if I can link them here. You want to buy at least 10, what we are doing is really just building a mini private blog network.

Once you have them you need to have some sort of VPN. You need to clear browser history and change IP between logins or you will leave a footprint for Google. The reason I use Tumblrs for the bulk of it is because Tumblr is designed for images, you don't need to put much up for Google to take notice.

Once signed in upload an avatar to the profile if it doesn't have one. Then start the magic. Simply upload an image with a short description and link out to your site. Also link out to a website with authority that's related to your nice. (not your competitor). Could be a Wiki page etc. Add in some tags.
dvMAabW.png

As you can see from the picture I've linked to a site called flippa where domains are sold. I only link to other sites on about 60-70% of my Tumblrs. That's it, rinse and repeat but only do up to 4 Tumblrs per day per site.

ALWAYS mix up the anchor text, Google won't tolerate spamming. In the example above I linked out with a naked URL.

This is how I do my anchor text. Mix it up, Percentages and stats don't matter just mix it up.
  • Naked URL – Like in above image
  • Brand name – Online Dimes
  • Keyword – Whatever your keyword is
  • Others – “click here” “this site” etc

Adding a Weebly

I then add 1 or 2 Weebly 2.0s for extra juice. When you buy your Tumblrs ask if they have any Weebly's. This works just like the Tumblr but you need to use 2 articles with a minimum of 400 words long.

I buy my articles for $4 per 500 words at websites like Elance.

Once signed up to Weebly drop the first article but don't add your website link just yet. Add an outbound link to a related site like with the Tumblr's. Leave it for about 4 days then come back and put up the 2nd article. In this article you will link out to your website. You can also add an outbound link in the second one is well. Add an image to both articles.
HNch1KX.png

Using Pinterest

You don't have to do this, but I do it anyways because it's free and it gives me no-follow links. Don't get caught up in do-follow links, if Googles sees a site with 100% do follow links and no diversity it will bitch slap it right off the rankings. It's called the churn and burn method.

All I do is make a Pinterest account and follow a bunch of people everyday. I have images on my board with URLs in them. When I follow people they usually come into my profile then repin my images, this spreads out my links.

I use Pinterest because I find it has a better reach than any of the other social media platforms. I find I get more followers faster with Pinterest. Here's an example of an account I set up.
g5l3FZr.png

That's it folks;). You have just creates a little mini private blog network for your niche site where you can drop links to your videos or site.

A Few Things to Keep in Mind

Google likes natural link building and they encourage us to build links naturally. We always take a risk when building links ourselves. Even the top dog SEO companies build links so it's nothing new. Just be careful, If you build the link incorrectly you could get in trouble. No issues though you just disavow the backlink. Chances of this happening are very low so you should be fine.

I've only tested this on my niche sites with low to semi medium competition, so I can't advise on ranking large websites or hard keywords with this. Although this will add power to a website trying to rank a hard keyword you would need a more advanced link building structure. This tutorial is for people who have lot's of little niche websites or videos.

One last thing, Google doesn't pick up links right away. I had some guy the other day buy 1 Tumblr build a backlink then right after ask me why his backlink hasn't showed up in his program. This is why we use 10+ sites to link back. Google might only link 2 of them to your site or 5 or 7. We never know the outcome. Time is another factor, Google might link it back within 24 hours or within 2 months. This is the same with all link building.

Enjoy :):) 2am here, about time I went to bed haha.

Video version on me rambling on. Might be easier to follow.
Great work in deed. I however need to get some portfolios of the people who have used the software before. As much as you say it is the best for offline SEO, the best person who can tell the whole story is that user. It is not that I don't trust you but you know in this modern world, there are a lot of people who are after our own money and are keen at giving out substandard products. I am fully willing need to see the experience of other or if the package comes with a trial version I will be indeed glad.

Great work in deed. I however need to get some portfolios of the people who have used the software before. As much as you say it is the best for offline SEO, the best person who can tell the whole story is that user. It is not that I don't trust you but you know in this modern world, there are a lot of people who are after our own money and are keen at giving out substandard products. I am fully willing need to see the experience of other or if the package comes with a trial version I will be indeed glad.

Sorry haven't been here in a while I've been busy but fair enough :)

MI
Back