The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

TURN New Hybrid CPA Plus Contextual Ads to Compete with Adsense

cumbrowski

affiliate
Comment to Blog Post

http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/category/blogging-contextual-advertising/

I met Scott Tavenner, VP of BizDev of Turn.com at CJU this summer and had a chitchat about it. It was not launched back then but intrigued me a bit because the things I mentioned to make sense in that space are supposedly what turn.com is trying to do. Kind of a Affiliate Network/Ad Network hybrid with flexible options for Advertisers per Publisher CPM/CPC/CPA etc.
Certainly something worth checking out.

Linda, comments at the 5 star blog disabled again? Was it just me who commented? Sorry for my negligence lately ;)

Cheers,

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for posting. I wasted to add this topic here yesterday but didn't get time.

Yes there weren't enough comments to warrant all the spam I had to battle, so I turned off comments again. Durned spammers!

I know what you are talking about. I see it now at ReveNews and Search Engine Journal. At ReveNews are the Trackback Spammers even worse.

Instead of spending money on Online Gaming and the attempt to outlaw something that most people do not even feel guilty about if they do it, should the Government spend the time, money and resources rather on the prosecution of Email and Blog spammers. "Our Tax Dollars at work" and not "Our Tax Dollars being Burned" :)

Cheers,

Hey Linda,
We should get you set up with Akismet - it's already eaten nearly 20,000 spam comments on my personal blog - and Lorelle is winning her fight against spammers which means you may be able to as well. :)

There's still hope and I'd love to comment directly on blog entries, but the login requirements usually deter me (I know, I know - very lazy on my part considering I already have an account).

~ Teli

Hi Teli, you are right. If I had enough commenters to bother with I would. But every time I add comments back no one talks to me :eek: except the spammers.
So it's just not worth my time right now.

Mid Dec when it slows down I probably should - but I have a TON of projects to do over the quiet period - like getting a new host so this site isnt timing out all the time! GRRRRRRR :mad:

MI
Back