The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Turkish kebap is here! :) The mastermind behind the scenes.

ttezgel

affiliate
Hello ladies and gentleman.

This is Tamer connecting from the beutiful city Istanbul located right in Turkey. Well I am not here just to learn how the system is going on but I am here most likely to help you guys find the correct people to work with.

Who am I ?

I am long lost elder in this market for a long time. But don't like to disclose on what projects I have dealt with.

I have worked on series of project developments on Adnetworks / on affiliate networks "yes If you are premier publisher on well known networks targeting Europe or International networks I have looked in to your account".

I have worked as key account management to key publisher manager. Head of business development of RTB based Adnetworks. Retargeting firms etc etc.

If you are in to Affiliate marketing believe me those that are gurus out there teaching you goodies are actually not teaching you the goodies. I just follow them to see what they are doing.

Of course the good guys still do innovative stuff.

But old affiliate marketing is long dead. Believe me when I am saying its dead its dead.

Dead means : spending ours of time spending lots of traffic not using effectively.

Its not about eCPMs or eCPCs. Its about using data correctly.

So here is a hint "start learning data management".

The best affiliate publisher premium publishers in the globe are actually Retargeting based CPA publishers. They do media buying and convert that with Retargeting in to leads and sales.

NVM.

This is the introduction section I got excited a little bit. I have knowledge on performance marketing so that includes (PPV / CPC / CPA)

+ Retargeting.

BTW! If you have not yet eaten a shis kebap please do! Its lovely :)

Nice meeting you all.
Cheers,

Tamer

Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to your contributions.

SHIS KEEEBAP is awesome :p

Hello ladies and gentleman.

This is Tamer connecting from the beutiful city Istanbul located right in Turkey. Well I am not here just to learn how the system is going on but I am here most likely to help you guys find the correct people to work with.

Who am I ?

I am long lost elder in this market for a long time. But don't like to disclose on what projects I have dealt with.

I have worked on series of project developments on Adnetworks / on affiliate networks "yes If you are premier publisher on well known networks targeting Europe or International networks I have looked in to your account".

I have worked as key account management to key publisher manager. Head of business development of RTB based Adnetworks. Retargeting firms etc etc.

If you are in to Affiliate marketing believe me those that are gurus out there teaching you goodies are actually not teaching you the goodies. I just follow them to see what they are doing.

Of course the good guys still do innovative stuff.

But old affiliate marketing is long dead. Believe me when I am saying its dead its dead.

Dead means : spending ours of time spending lots of traffic not using effectively.

Its not about eCPMs or eCPCs. Its about using data correctly.

So here is a hint "start learning data management".

The best affiliate publisher premium publishers in the globe are actually Retargeting based CPA publishers. They do media buying and convert that with Retargeting in to leads and sales.

NVM.

This is the introduction section I got excited a little bit. I have knowledge on performance marketing so that includes (PPV / CPC / CPA)

+ Retargeting.

BTW! If you have not yet eaten a shis kebap please do! Its lovely :)

Nice meeting you all.
Cheers,

Tamer

banners
Back