The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Trying to start Mobile Traffic CPI

itskai

affiliate
I have tried CPA couple years back and stopped because I traveled too much. Trying to get back to CPA and saw mobile is the trend now. Here are some questions.

1. How to create mobile LP? Is it different from desktop LP? Is there any good software to create?

2. Does it need tracking just like desktop offers? Which tracking is good with mobile?

3. Anything different from desktop and mobile that I should know about?

This is what I have found research last couple days.
mobile traffic source > mobile LP > if visitor clicks directs to offer page as well as popunder for reselling traffic, if visitor hits back or stays long enough redirects to other offer (not sure if these are legal) > conversion

Am I missing something or did I understand something wrong? It has been awhile since I did CPA and have forgotten how to even create LP. Trying to learn from the very beginning.

1. How to create mobile LP? Is it different from desktop LP? Is there any good software to create?
Creating LP requires HTML and CSS. I'd recommend Adobe Dreamweaver and Muse.
Mobile LPs are quite different since you have less space to work with, shorter attention span of the user, variations appearance in different phones with different screen sizes.

2. Does it need tracking just like desktop offers? Which tracking is good with mobile?
Yes. I'd recommend Voluum

MI
Back