The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Translation!

I've heard really good feedbacks of OneHourTranslation around me too.

By the way, I'm here to help with all of your french translation needs.
Feel free to pm me, I would be happy to help you out. ;)

onehourtranslation.com is the best one but can be quite pricey!

also you should not bother to buy proof-reading (at least for landing pages), I did it twice, had to pay double but both translations was almost the same and good quality :)

P.S.

I'm Latvian. If anyone need translation to Latvian language I can help if I have time :)

onehourtranslation.com
Why? because you'll receive a hight quality translation for sure!
they give multiple tests for translators before they get verified and translate for people.

I used Fiverr before, I don't want to mention the language or the country
But it was a really bad experience!!

Thank god I know little of that language, I was doubting the quality because he finished within 1 hour,
and that's not enough amount of time to translated and check (I worked as a translator before)
when I asked my friend (who speaks that language fluently) to review the translation, she laughed :)

there were a lot of ridiculous typos, and the translator mess up a lot, he understood something else, so the meaning of the most sentences was different from the original texts (English)
keep in mind that he has completed 9 orders before mine and he uploaded his high-quality self-picture.

I made a mistake, I'll never choose a service provider based on these elements without quality proof / certificate.

Funny: I checked his gig recently and so far he completed +30 orders :)
wow, I feel bad for those people.

I actually use only english and spanish (I'm native spanish). When I have a doubt or I want to write something without spelling errors I just call my brother... He is living in England for nearly ten years, hehehe...

MI
Back