propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

trafficvance good is to get quality traffic?

Discussion in 'Pay Per View' started by bosco, Mar 25, 2012.

1. bosco

bosco Affiliate affiliate

Hello Trafficvance requires an income of $ 1000 to get started, my question is to people who use this platform is happy with the quality of traffic and conversions if you have more traffic with other platforms

thanks

2. david15923

david15923 Affiliate affiliate

I've heard that in terms of PPV it's the best newtork, so it's better to go with them if you've got the money + referral.

Good Luck ;)

3. bosco

bosco Affiliate affiliate

hello david15923 again, the truth is I've heard very good words of trafficvance, I imagine it must be good and a way of selecting people is through a minimum income of $ 1000

4. david15923

david15923 Affiliate affiliate

Yup, it has volume, quality and it isn't full of competition = exelent :D Are you going to use it?

5. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Good traffic quality, yes. Good conversions if you know what your doing . But TV has a min of $1k to get started with, also you need a referral to get in. Best of luck :D

6. amazingcooper

amazingcooper Affiliate affiliate

I am also looking forward to this feedback

7. kopele

kopele Affiliate affiliate

I have ROI from TV about 350% last 2 months mainly from sells like affiliate partner on biggest network deactivated from CJ before 3 weeks.they pay me otherwise ,but was not CPA.Need information about it.

8. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Tell us more about your method!

9. eyekantbeme

eyekantbeme Affiliate affiliate

Ive heard LI has better quality, but not quantity. If you want to be a big IMer you better have quantity, which is why all the big guys like TV
    -____-

10. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Beware CJ does not like ppv traffic.

11. kopele

I see.But the problem is that 2 merchants from linkShare remove me because use PPV Traffic and LS warned me about this situation and will terminate my account in future disputes.So I have there about 100 links and what mean.Must send e-mails to them about using this services?

12. kopele

Just some people send me links.Nothing more.

13. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

what exactly do you mean?

14. WSMSam

WSMSam Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

TrafficVance is definitely the top tier of PPV networks. The $1000 deposit and referral needed to get in makes it tough for a lot of people to get approved, but thats what keep the bids and competition lower overall. Conversions have always been way better for me on TV than any other PPV network

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed