The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Traffic?

Sharier

affiliate
How can I get targeted traffic for my site? Or what is the process of getting traffic? Cay you explain it guys? Thanks in advanced.

It all depends on how quickly you want the traffic and what sort of traffic you want?

If you have time to build it up read up and learn SEO or outsource it but it may take awhile to kick in and see results and it's a constant process.

If you want quick traffic try some PPC/PPV platforms!

You can get traffic by doing following job:

Article submission
Directory Submission
Social Bookmarking
Forum posting
Blogging

Link building is an effective way to get traffic on your sites. Its includes social bookmarking, forum posting, blog comments, directory and article submission. If you apply these techniques in do-follow sites then it will be much more beneficial.

I've always started with the quick, easy and free traffic to start (this way you can test what's working i.e. site design, offers, content, etc.)
The easy traffic you can get from blog commenting, forum posts, Yahoo answers, Facebook and (while I haven't found much luck with it) Twitter - obviously you need to do this within your niche so the traffic is targeted.
Once you know that its working then you can take the next step into PPC (use your earnings from the free traffic) and spend some time implementing SEO to increase your traffic.

banners
Back