The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Traffic to your websites From guest posts

kjrocker

Get your fix Ninja!
Today i want to share with you guys a traffic method which always gets me good number of visitors every day and also improves my SERP rankings .
So here is what i do

I outsource article writing job ( we are talking about high quality and well written content )

Once i have number of articles written i start looking for blogs in my niche and ask them if i can make a guest post on their blog . (here i only go only for blogs with good traffic and whose owners update their blogs regularly ) (joining blogger groups on Facebook is always a great help )

I send them sample of article i want to post on their blog and mostly they do allow me to post on their blog as guest blogger and in this way i get two benefits 1. Back links 2. Traffic . That is more powerful method than buying banner space on a blog if you can do it right .

It's a nice method, however your kinda telling us all the stuff we see written from you on other blogs isn't you at all lol

or are you referring to other niche site not your CPA blog?

either way its a nice tip yes!

Thanks.

It's a nice method, however your kinda telling us all the stuff we see written from you on other blogs isn't you at all lol

or are you referring to other niche site not your CPA blog?

either way its a nice tip yes!

Thanks.

Ha ha ha naaww on my blog its all my own content you can easily recognize it from my poor grammar lol , Here am talking about Niche blogs to promote CPA Offers .,

Very nice method KJ!
I have one question bro... have ever tried guest positing with direct links to our cpa offer instead of back linking to our blog?

MI
Back