The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Traffic sources for pin submits offers?

NoleGuru

affiliate
Hello Dojo,
Anyone can recommend for me some traffic sources which working well with Pin submit offers?
This is first time I will have a test with pin submit offers so I don't have any experiences with this vertical at all.

Hello Dojo,
Anyone can recommend for me some traffic sources which working well with Pin submit offers?
This is first time I will have a test with pin submit offers so I don't have any experiences with this vertical at all.

Are you doing pops? How are you presenting the pin submit?

I haven't used BuzzCity. I know they are an affiliate Network. Are you saying that you are not providing your own landing pages on your own server?

How is your banner served. What kind of traffic are you using? Are you using in-app ads?

I haven't used BuzzCity. I know they are an affiliate Network. Are you saying that you are not providing your own landing pages on your own server?

How is your banner served. What kind of traffic are you using? Are you using in-app ads?
Yes, I'm using in-app ads.
banner in-app > landing page > my pin submit offer. It doesn't work. I mean no converts.
So I want to get any advices for launching Pin submits offers with matching traffic source?

Yes, I'm using in-app ads.
banner in-app > landing page > my pin submit offer. It doesn't work. I mean no converts.
So I want to get any advices for launching Pin submits offers with matching traffic source?

It has to be either your ad copy, landing page and/or landing page copy, or something with your traffic source. Have you been doing any split testing?

Are you geo targeting?

What types of demographics are you targeting?

What's your tracker tell you?

Is it maybe a crap offer?

Have you done any competitive intelligence gathering?

It has to be either your ad copy, landing page and/or landing page copy, or something with your traffic source. Have you been doing any split testing?

Are you geo targeting?

What types of demographics are you targeting?

What's your tracker tell you?

Is it maybe a crap offer?

Have you done any competitive intelligence gathering?

Thanks you so much tjtutor!
I will follow this as my guidance and will reveal the result asap.

MI
Back