The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

traffic source for gaming offers?

Hi @Saylarhd,

IMHO the easiest traffic source for gaming offers is social.

But please stop posting your questions multiple times. One time is ENOUGH!
Otherwise I've to remove the redundant threads as SPAM ;)

Kind regards, M.

I do think you can also do social media ads. I do find them as a cheaper option and very good. There are very many users on social networks today and thus you can ride on that fact for you to get the traffic needed. Nowdays what matters a lot is you thinking smart always. Seeing an opportunity where other are not. Try to look for the ways inwhich you will generate free traffic for the games so that you cut down on the cost and increase your earning. All the best buddy.

Create or hire some professional to make gameplay videos or tutorial and share on youtube. You can get targeted traffic for the lifetime.

Hi there, if there will be mobile game offers, you may try Clickky's self-serve platform for advertisers. It is a CPI-based platform, and we have a high-quality traffic for such offers (for iOS, Android, mobile web globally). See below the CPI-rates for iOS mobile games offers in Tier 1 countries (H1, 2016) as an example.
image056.png

hello !

what is best quality traffic source to promoting gaming offers > desktop ?

Hi there!

At HilltopAds we have a lot of high-quality traffic from direct publishers. We are always happy to have new partners, and I hope that you will join our team as the advertiser. You should try it out, especially, with our advanced targeting options. We are working as well as on CPM, and CPA basis. By the way, what model do you prefer?

MI
Back