The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Traffic Source for CPA Offers

goggaboss

affiliate
hello Cpafix!

Is there any Good and Cheap ways to Promote Offers ?Please Share your Ideas what Traffic sources are u using and which Resourece is giving ur money back!

Kindly Dont ask for Google Adwords and Facebook...and Whats about Put Offer Banners on CPM Adertising website..Yllix.com,globaltakeoff,CPM Advertising websites

I personally like to do personal approach. Goes to niche targeted forums, hang around and give valuable input to the prospects. It's about mutual and market education. Doesn't promote too much, since becoming a helping hands and give shed of light would lead them into better marketing.
Like if i promote hosting, then i would try to spread the coupon codes, while my signature would show the banner about the hosting. :)

hello Cpafix!

Is there any Good and Cheap ways to Promote Offers ?Please Share your Ideas what Traffic sources are u using and which Resourece is giving ur money back!

Kindly Dont ask for Google Adwords and Facebook...and Whats about Put Offer Banners on CPM Adertising website..Yllix.com,globaltakeoff,CPM Advertising websites

hi goggaboss

it's hard to say which gives you your money back it all depends on the offer where you promote it what are the results of your testing and what did you do to make it profitable.

if you are low on funds or got no money to spend then use free methods such as forums seo fanpages youtube yahoo answers etc it will take a lot of time but it's nearly free

using cpm model with banner advertising sounds cheap but it's only true if your banner convert if not then the cpm might end up higher the cpc
i know it's probably not the answer that you were looking for but this is the reality cpa marketing is not easy especially when doing zip/email with ppc the margins are very small.

here's something else you might want to consider if someone is advertising on a site and doing well do you think they are going to come here and give you
all the info so you can compete with them and cut their profit margins? Sorry never going to happen.

hi goggaboss

here's something else you might want to consider if someone is advertising on a site and doing well do you think they are going to come here and give you
all the info so you can compete with them and cut their profit margins? Sorry never going to happen.

I thought the internet is big enough for everyone. :confused:

There is room for everyone to promote something and profit from it and yes sorry you will have to use paid methods intermixed with free methods to see any real results. You may not getting the results you want from Facebook because you have to split test a lot and play with your targeting. You have to write compelling copy for your ads as well as something that will get noticed.

Try to use Q and A sites as well as classifieds. these are not used as much as they probably should. people who are asking questions are asking for you to solve their problem . you may have an offer that can help them sometimes not...its just a source

forums such as these are good sources too as well as groups. there are groups and forums for anything and everything. you cannot go into a forum and just start spamming though. You have to give good information and then after a little bit you can start recommending some things. It is not a quick process...it is a job that you hammer at everyday. Some people have overnight success...I guess. I am more inclined to think not. This is a hard business but it is something you can succeed in if you have some sort of schedule and follow it. No push button system will make you rich

I would recommend you build a website around your offers. Write content. Keep it topical.

Read my series. I'll show you how to get traffic for free. I'm the top expert, and that's not bragging.

Start here:

Google

Facebook

Youtube

Yahoo

I like Staged. It's easy, and you can get started for free. Great for newbies. Read my report and watch the videos. In my signature.

Good luck,

Jinger

hello Cpafix!

Offer walls are certainly one monetization strategy that can earn publishers money. Encourage your users to complete offers, such as surveys or app installs by rewarding them with virtualcurrency or in-game items.

I also try to figure out this as i dont have enough budget to test offers .I think youtube its very good you just need to find a way to target proper keywords

Social ads, PPV, Mobile ads, Pop-under and some other CPA traffic source are will work for CPA offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back