The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Traffic networks with CPI model

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-23 at 17.34.13.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-23 at 17.34.13.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 261
Do you mean CPI for your own apps/games or CPI for network offers??.

Startapp,airpush,mobfox,adcash, provide option to select iOS/android/web .
To use the offer from network, create a lp and push your offer.

I spoke with mobfox, they only do CPM or CPC on the buy side, no CPI.

as far as the other traffic source, you saying that you dont need to be a developer to advertise on them on CPI basis? do they do both incent and non incent or one not the other? thanks,

I spoke with mobfox, they only do CPM or CPC on the buy side, no CPI.

as far as the other traffic source, you saying that you dont need to be a developer to advertise on them on CPI basis? do they do both incent and non incent or one not the other? thanks,
Thanks

the startapp selfserve is CPC based not CPI, I have not heard back from them to see if their managed accounts have CPI option. I am going to test airpush now.

I called appnext, leadbolt and airpush. none of them have a human that picks up the phone, just leave a message type answering machine. Anyway, if anyone knows of a CPI based self serve or managed traffic source that works with affiliates please post it here. I am running out or places to try out. thank you

Hi there! Why won't you try checking on OfferDaddy for a change. Maybe this is the one you are looking for... I've been using their offerwall and its been doing wonders for me in helping me earn more money. Perhaps if you want to check them out there resource link is here...:)

Hope this helps...:)

MI
Back