The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tracking

mutantbull

Hi Charles
Should I go with Free tracking software like Prosper 202 or
should I use paid ones?
Which one use and any specific reason for using that one over others?

Thnx for answering.

Depends how much money you have.

Do you have a profitable campaign yet? If no use Prosper202.

Once you start making money, spend the $ for CPVLabs. It's worth it. The ease of split testing and level of support available makes it worth the money. If you spy on the competition, most of the top guys use CPVlabs.

I got a msg back from voluum support saying:
You can find information on how to set up tracking here: http://feedback.voluum.com/knowledge...nd-external-id
I went there and I am stumped. They refuse to add me to skype to walk me through this. How am i supposed to pay when my trial is up if i can't figure out most things?
If anyone can help me please pm me with their skype.

Always had great support with bevo. I've heard many have had bad support experience with them and imobitrax.

I've tried AdsBridge a couple of times to sign up but never get the email validation. Supposedly free in June, but never available. Seems lame to me. Back to old reliable BEVO. They always work!

I've tried AdsBridge a couple of times to sign up but never get the email validation. Supposedly free in June, but never available. Seems lame to me. Back to old reliable BEVO. They always work!

Agreed! Now that I've finally figured out the basics (it's me, not them), it only takes seconds to set up a campaign tracker - love that!

banners
Back