The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tracking system= CAKE Aff Track HasOffeers

S

StaceyRicci

Hey guys!!

Which tracking system are you using? Just f@cked up with AffTrack.
Any useful suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

cpvlab
but voluum is Good
didnt hear about it

thinking about CAKE now.. but still not sure

52eed-baner_logo_fan_480x60-123kb.gif

yeah seems so and most reasonable according payout and profit from it..

I worked on Cake, and it's a very good tracking system.
Currently we are working with Hasoffer, and it's quite good as well with a very good support :)

So tell me what do you need, technicality , Cheap, Convenience

Technicality : Cake
Cheap + Convenience : The new Offerslook , I would have used this if we didnt start cake first
Convenience : Hasoffers

We've experienced all, started with hasoffers, But we run on Cake now and no plans of changing anytime soon, cause we need their technicality lol :)

I would pick cake marketing over Hasoffers anyday. Better overview of campaigns, better look to it, but servicewise they are pretty equal.

We've been running on HasOffers for 3 years and I think it is hands down the best backend. The HasOffers team is very responsive and they recently updated the design to make it much more UI friendly.

We used to run on Cake, but lite clicks didn't make back then no sense and we couldn't operate the way we wanted. Moved to hasoffers and now for nearly a year running with them... i really dislike hasoffers, so we tried afftrack - biggest mistake ever. Downtime all day, support is trying, but can't keep up.

Well back to cake, i guess - the support there is tremendous compared to hasoffers. Hasoffers is available to discuss anything, but they ain't solving anything. Cake on the other hand side, is right in the pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back