The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Tracking links, where?

schleprock

I put tracking links between my Google and Bing Ads and my landing page. From my landing page there are links to a video with the offer. Those should probably have tracking links too, right?

But what will the tracking links tell me? Will the links tell me which KW brought the visitor to my LP and if they clicked through or not? Or will it just show which link location (text, banner, etc) is getting clicked the most?
Is it worth it to track this? That is about 7 or so tracking links to make just to tell which link is getting clicked.

Last edited:
I put tracking links between my Google and Bing Ads and my landing page. From my landing page there are links to a video with the offer. Those should probably have tracking links too, right?

But what will the tracking links tell me? Will the links tell me which KW brought the visitor to my LP and if they clicked through or not? Or will it just show which link location (text, banner, etc) is getting clicked the most?
Is it worth it to track this? That is about 7 or so tracking links to make just to tell which link is getting clicked.
Which tracker do you use?

Clickmagic

but I don't use it very well. It stopped tracking on Bing for some reason. The tracking link worked when pasted into a browser but would not work when in the Bing tracking template.

Anyway, I don't use it very well but what would it measure from my post to the offer? I will learn how to use it.

banners
Back