The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tracking FB ADS lead

Enrico

affiliate
Hi guys,

i'm running my first CPL SOI campaign on FB. I split it in 6 different campaigns to understand which one is better. After first day i had 35 clicks on website (split on 6 campaigns obviously), spend 3€, 1 lead.

How i can understand which one campaign generate my first lead if the landing page is not mine (publisher landing page)?

How i can understand which one campaign generate my first lead if the landing page is not mine (publisher landing page)?

You do it via your affiliate link to the page. You cannot control the lander to add tracking or figure out which element people are clicking on (call to action button, or something else) to optimize the page, so the link is your only option, unless you use your own landing page. Do not do that unless the offer allows you to use your own creatives.

You do it via your affiliate link to the page. You cannot control the lander to add tracking or figure out which element people are clicking on (call to action button, or something else) to optimize the page, so the link is your only option, unless you use your own landing page. Do not do that unless the offer allows you to use your own creatives.

thankyou azgold! i'l try via my aff network ;)

Hi guys,

i'm running my first CPL SOI campaign on FB. I split it in 6 different campaigns to understand which one is better. After first day i had 35 clicks on website (split on 6 campaigns obviously), spend 3€, 1 lead.

Hey, @Enrico good start, keeep it up!

Follow @azgold 's piece of advice and when it comes to the tracking you can take a look at the most popular tracking solutions available right now VOTE NOW: What tracking tool do you use? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Ask here if you need any help;)

MI
Back