monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tracking Facebook Ads/Ad Sets

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by adirsab, Aug 30, 2015.

1. adirsab

adirsab Affiliate affiliate

Hello everybody :)
    I searched all over the web but didn't find a solution..
    I cant figure out how to track from which ad sets and ads the conversions are coming. its affiliate offer.any opinions?
    sorry about the English, hope I was clear..
    Thanks

2. monetizer
  3. Super Marketer

Super Marketer Affiliate affiliate

You can set up 2/3 ads and use different landing page with same deign. Use tracking id for your affiliate link and I hope you can easily track which one is working fine.

4. snarry

snarry Affiliate affiliate

seeqer likes this.
  5. game333

game333 Moderator moderator affiliate

You need to use a different tracking url for each ads, that's what I do at least.

6. adirsab

Super Marketer: I'm not sure how to do that.. BTW I'm using AdsBridge as a tracker and landing page creator

Snarry: Again, not sure how to do that in AdsBridge. CPVlab manual says "Use each unique campaign URL as the destination URL in the specific ad…" - the only URL I have is the campaign URL so I'm not sure what they talking about..

Game333: I don't know how to do that..but I found something called URL Tags its on the Facebook Power Editor, a screenshot: Screenshot by Lightshot
    Should I try this?

Thanks a lot guys I really appreciate your help! This tracking thing is really confusing me (BTW I'm newbie to this game)
    See ya:)

7. adirsab

I found a solution! the problem was I've been using the ads manager like most of newbies do :)
    In power editor you can change link for each ad. so I create a token in AdsBridge for each ad. and now I can finally start tracking properly.
    Thanks to everyone who try to help!
    Cheers

Featured Resources (View All)

MI