The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tracking Facebook Ads/Ad Sets

adirsab

affiliate
Hello everybody :)
I searched all over the web but didn't find a solution..
I cant figure out how to track from which ad sets and ads the conversions are coming. its affiliate offer.any opinions?
sorry about the English, hope I was clear..
Thanks

You can set up 2/3 ads and use different landing page with same deign. Use tracking id for your affiliate link and I hope you can easily track which one is working fine.

Super Marketer: I'm not sure how to do that.. BTW I'm using AdsBridge as a tracker and landing page creator

Snarry: Again, not sure how to do that in AdsBridge. CPVlab manual says "Use each unique campaign URL as the destination URL in the specific ad…" - the only URL I have is the campaign URL so I'm not sure what they talking about..

Game333: I don't know how to do that..but I found something called URL Tags its on the Facebook Power Editor, a screenshot: Screenshot by Lightshot
Should I try this?

Thanks a lot guys I really appreciate your help! This tracking thing is really confusing me (BTW I'm newbie to this game)
See ya:)

I found a solution! the problem was I've been using the ads manager like most of newbies do :)
In power editor you can change link for each ad. so I create a token in AdsBridge for each ad. and now I can finally start tracking properly.
Thanks to everyone who try to help!
Cheers

It's a rather old post, but still relevant to my question.

How do actually track affiliate conversions in Facebook?

Here is what I did:
1. Launched an ad to my Landing Page
2. Placed an affiliate link in my Landing Page to the Offer
3. Placed Facebook's Conversion pixel code (with Purchase event) in the Affiliate Network's account (based on CAKE):
upload_2018-10-4_14-7-30.png

Well, I'm not getting conversions on Facebook, even though I do get them in the Affiliate Network.

Does anyone know if my setup is even supposed to work?

I hope to track conversions to make FB optimize for them.
And I've seen screenshots from case studies which to have affiliate Conversions (Leads) tracked in Facebook.

banners
Back