The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tracking Code Issues

ada007

Not sure if I have this question in the right section.

I was hoping someone could give me some advice on this.
I am trying to add 2 tracking codes on my 2 page wordpress landing page site.
One is to go in between the <head> tags and one is to go just before the last <body> tag.
So I went into Appearance - Editor and added the codes, both codes show up on the Privacy Policy page source, but not on my static front page source where I need it.
Any Advice?

Regards,
Adam

HiFi is a head injection and foot injection plugin (or head include, foot include, head insert, foot insert, what ever you want to call it). It basically allows you to inject <script>, <style>, <meta> and any other code you want into the head and foot areas of your posts and pages. The code injected is page-specific, this means that only the pages you want code inserted into will be affected.

Well you don't need a plugin to do this. Those injection plugins add it's bits to your site's speed. Best way to do it is by editing your theme's header.php file. You can edit it by going to Appearance - Editor and by clicking 'Header' from files list. All <head>, </head> and <body> tags are in that file and </body> tag is in footer.php

Good luck

With injecting script into the head or foote would track all pages on your WP.

If you are tracking a page of post, you can just insert the <script> into your post/page. Just make sure you have it in HTML mode when pasting your tracking script.
P1R9cU3.png

And as Freddy63 says.

banners
Back