The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tracking android Traffic / Pixel

ppcrookie

affiliate
Hi,

Is there any external way to track registrations of an android app? I need something like a post-pixel that fires to me or a way to check from which sites am I getting traffic.

I do know this could be confusing, but maybe somebody has experience with android apps and buying traffic on networks.

I have no experience tracking mobile apps and maybe someone could help me out with that.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, I am interested to know too, if I can use the normal tracking software such as Prosper 202 for mobile tracking?

you can certainly use Prosper 202 or any other tracking application to track mobile campaigns so long as a global postback pixel is provided by the vendor of the offer you are promoting (of course you also have to massage the data going in so that you can record important variables like handset/carrier/etc). but as for app installs it seems unlikely to me that the app provider is going to offer anything like that. most non-mobile offers don't even offer that unless they are brokered by some CPA or affiliate network.

imobitrax is a tracking service specifically designed for mobile. i think it costs about $129/month at the moment, but i hear it makes life so much easier for mobile advertisers.

MI
Back