The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tracking 50onRed set up?

jims45

Hi guys,
I am somewhat confused with setting up tracking for 50onRed traffic. I set up with 7search ok as there are excellent tutorials available.
Problem: 1) Pixel code from 50onRed goes in Traffic Source Prosper, what type of pixel? (java etc)
Problem: 2) Correct macros to use in Prosper link and where does {keyword} go to give keyword data, after kw at end of link or in c1-c2 etc?
Problem: 3) When using Peerfly what tracking pixel from Prosper to use? (smart pixel etc)

Really confused by all the choice of pixels, postback/java/smart etc etc

Help much appreciated with this:confused:

Found this on another Forum which gave the correct link for prosper 50onRed tracking with pops:
http://domain/tracking202/redirect/dl.php?t202id=1234&c1={country}&c2={bid}&c3={domain&c4={click_id}&t202kw={target}

Still struggling with getting 50onRed pixel to fire but at least I have results in prosper now! I managed to work things out with the above link, maybe it will help others.;)

You need to setup peerfly's postback URL using a subid.

You put the macros like keyword and others in your subids, and one of them should be the id of the site (domain).

Thanks for reply, I have a global postback set up in Peerfly as some offers dont allow tracking pixels.

Global: "http://prosper.xxxx.com/tracking202/static/gpb.php?amount=%commission%&subid=%subid1%"
Is this correct or do I need to set up individual postback? Its really weird because some offers show conversions. Peerfly give me short answers that dont help!
Maybe bin prosper and go to another system?
Thanks again for your reply I do appreciate your help

Are you passing your prosper click token as the subid 1?
Otherwise the postback url you're using won't work.

Your Peerfly URL offer should have a &s1=-{prospertoken} at the end. I don't know which tokens does prosper use, but in Voluum it's called {clickid}.

Are you passing your prosper click token as the subid 1?
Otherwise the postback url you're using won't work.

Your Peerfly URL offer should have a &s1=-{prospertoken} at the end. I don't know which tokens does prosper use, but in Voluum it's called {clickid}.
I use bevo it auto populate a click token. All I do is end with &s1= and bevo does the rest of my tracking.
Then I would use my bevo postback link and place the proper tokens on my link.

I use bevo it auto populate a click token. All I do is end with &s1= and bevo does the rest of my tracking.
Then I would use my bevo postback link and place the proper tokens on my link.

Am I reading right? You're using bevo for tracking?
If so, why was your postback URL a Prosper 202 URL? Sorry, but I'm not familiarized with Bevo and don't know what's wrong here.

If you're passing your Bevo token trough s1 and then your postback is the one you showed me for Bevo (but looks like it's a prosper202 one) then it should work alright.

I decided to give up with Prosper 202 as the support is hit and miss. For some reason it works great with MaxBounty campaigns so I will continue using for that purpose.
After reading your excellent tutorial I got myself a domain name and set up a new tracking system. Voluum looks great and has better support so I can concentrate on running campaigns and not getting stressed with tracking set ups :D

Am I reading right? You're using bevo for tracking?
If so, why was your postback URL a Prosper 202 URL? Sorry, but I'm not familiarized with Bevo and don't know what's wrong here.

If you're passing your Bevo token trough s1 and then your postback is the one you showed me for Bevo (but looks like it's a prosper202 one) then it should work alright.

You were talking with jims45.

banners
Back