propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Touchdown

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by astraion, May 21, 2014.

1. astraion

astraion Affiliate affiliate

Hello moneymakers :)
    I'm starting fresh in this online business and so far I'm doing a lot of reading and searching for good niches.
    I found your site on Google while searching for locker types and their advantages.
    Since I'm already writing my first topic on this forum and I didn't find my answer yet on this issue, I need to drop it in here.
    So far I've tried file and link lockers, I got good clicks mostly by sharing my links on facebook. Problem is it's only clicks and no profit.
    I still haven't tried Content and Widget Lockers, so I need to know what's the best locker to use for start?
    Link and File Lockers have offers, and Content Locker has surveys. I somehow think that surveys are better for starting. Any ideas?

Thanks.

2 people like this.
  2. KSixJeremy

KSixJeremy Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey!

Welcome to Affiliate Fix. I think it will all depend on what type of campaigns you are running. Feel free to PM me some sort of example or a bit more info on what your trying to lock, and maybe I can offer some advice. There are a lot of networks with great Content / Link / File Lockers out there.

If you are in a winning mood, check out my signature to join in on our Gift Card prize thread. :ninja:

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed