The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Totally Newbie

mutantbull

hey guys i am new to ppc but I would like to try ppc.
I have a small budget of 50$ which I can invest to get my self started.

I have a choose a offer of CPAInfinity ( offer is related to coupons) Payout - 1.80$

So Now what I need to do to get started?

start with a cheap PPC platform, like 7search or Bing. there's a guide for 7search in newbie411. takes 25 dollars to get started and from what I understand, the clicks are cheap.

Try this: start a fb fan page in a specific niche. Use Facebook PPC to promote the page. Make the content engaging and post regularly(use Luke's tool Affiliate Manager, Marketer, Web Developer, and Entrepreneur) you should get to 10k fans pretty easy and with the right content and luck your page will become viral.

Make a squeeze page(related to your niche)...there are lot of free landing page generators. 1/3 posts, put a link to your landing page or to a squeeze page tab on you fanpage and ask user for email, you can offer a freebie or something.

From this point, you have an email list on which you can sell multiple products, just do it right. That's all.

Check the dojo, it has some nice guides that will help you.

I will do a case study on the dojo pretty soon using this method, the trick is to use Facebook Ads as effective as you can....and if you drive visitors to a fan page is much more cheaper than sending to an external website. Once you have them as fans, you can start smart monetizing like building a list.

If you have a small budget, which most do, then you want to starting building your free traffic sources along with some of the paid ones. your initial budget should be used to test your landing pages out. You can link directly to the offers, but you will only be testing one landing page which might be counter productive. you can also use domain forwarding to keep your URL from looking ugly.

Whatever your niche is, you need to entrench yourself within this niche and actually get to know it and learn. become another authority and so this with each new niche. create social networking accounts as well and dont forget to get involved in the forums an other online discussions and blogs.

banners
Back