The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Totally. Lost Newbie

Just started working on my online LGBTQI clothing and accessories boutique. Finding it extresmly hard to find affiliates and figure everything out. Stuck right now on moving my product from affiliate to my actual store. Ggrr.

Hi @Bluerainbowboutique , welcome to AffiliateFix!

Looks like you are trying to move in two directions at once maybe.

What do you mean by moving your product from affiliate to the actual store?

Are these your own products, or someone else's products?

Are you outsourcing for products?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Last edited:
Hi @Bluerainbowboutique , welcome to AffiliateFix!

Looks like you are trying to move in two directions at one maybe.

What do you mean by moving your product from affiliate to the actual store?

Are these your own products, or someone else's products?

Are you outsourcing for products?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J
Hi and thanks for the reply. So far in my resesrch the only affiliate i am worling with is Amazon but i dont like the way the link pictures look on my site. I think im doing it wrong. They all have a frame that says Amazon and actually take them to Amazon so thry could bye anyones product not necessarily mine. I am still trying to find affiliates and have considered drop shippers. Im still lost lol. The only thing i know for sure so far is my nitch.

Hi and thanks for the reply. So far in my resesrch the only affiliate i am worling with is Amazon but i dont like the way the link pictures look on my site. I think im doing it wrong. They all have a frame that says Amazon and actually take them to Amazon so thry could bye anyones product not necessarily mine. I am still trying to find affiliates and have considered drop shippers. Im still lost lol. The only thing i know for sure so far is my nitch.

Here is what will serve you best. First decide what your plan is. Without a plan to follow, you will remain lost. Besides your niche, you need a good server (VPS or dedicated), a tracker, a budget to drive traffic, and you need to determine if you are going to run an amazon affiliate site or a drop ship site. With a drop ship eCommerce site you can still run Amazon affiliate product ads and reviews on the site, but you will also need a shopping cart and a payment gateway.

Once you have made a plan and have acquired the proper tools, then you should open a new thread in the forum Newbie Helpdesk or the eCommerce forum (not both) for the first issue you need to resolve. Remember that if you try to get too many questions about the entire site answered in one thread you will not get as many answers. You need to address one issue at a time.

Use the appropriate sub-forums for your questions. Tracker questions in the tracker forum, eCommerce questions in the eCommerce forum, etc.

Last edited:
Hi, @Bluerainbowboutique and welcome to AffiliateFix!

It's great to have you join us, sorry you're having a frustrating time of things just now.

I believe that if you follow @T J Tutor 's advice and take it one step at a time, you'll get things straightened out. Undoubtedly, you'll learn a lot in the process, too. :)

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Just started working on my online LGBTQI clothing and accessories boutique. Finding it extresmly hard to find affiliates and figure everything out. Stuck right now on moving my product from affiliate to my actual store. Ggrr.
We're birds of a feather, you and I. I'm very new here as well and trying to navigate through the site. Maybe we can be friends, since we're both so new. :)

MI
Back