The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Selling Top Social Fan Resseller website. Business in the box-FAST SALE

vukasin

affiliate
Only sell for $40! You will get huge bonus(worth $397) for free,if you purchase this website today!

What are you bidding on?

You are bidding on SocialFanMadness a fans/followers/views/+1 reseller website. There are practically no other sites that offer ALL 4 of these services so this unique site has massive potential. This site is hosted on a Wordpress blog so making changes is super easy.

Everything including the payment form is already set up. Simply add your Paypal address and start getting paid right away.

Why is this business model so profitable?

You are going be a fans/followers/views/+s reseller. Meaning clients will order fans/followers/views/+s from you and you simply forward their order to the supplier (provider) who will take deliver their order. Super simple and low time investment.

Social Media is a extremely hot niche right now and an amazing opportunity to claim your portion of the profits. Every business nowadays is rushing to set up their Facebook/Twitter/Youtube campaigns because of all the attention social media marketing has been getting lately. Fan reseller websites are a GOLDEN opportunity for you.

The cool thing is… you don't really have to do much besides answering questions via emails and updating your clients on their order statuses.

This is an PROVEN business model, excellent for newbies who are just getting started with making money online! I used be really envious of people who could actually make a decent amount of money online. I tried everything from affiliate marketing to SEO to adsense, and PPC- and hardly ever any results. I now realize these methods CAN make you money, but they do require a LOT of knowledge and experience (trial and error) before you actually start earning money.

I only actually started actually making money online when I started reselling fans on my old site. I fell in love with this business model because after a while you start getting repeat clients after a few weeks, so it's less work for more profits! This is because a lot of people who need fans/followers/views/1+s from you are social media marketing anagers with multiple clients.

What Kind of Profits Will You Make?

Popular Packages Price Examples:

• 1,000 Facebook Fans
  • Provider Charge: $40
  • Your Sale Price: $89
  • Your Profit: $49!
  • 1,000 Twitter Followers
  • Provider Charge: $30
  • Your Sale Price: $69
  • Your Profit: $39!
  • 100 +1s
  • Provider Charge: $10
  • Your Sale Price: $30

These are the most popular packages that new clients will order. Of course you can price them how ever much you want, but I've tested various prices and have found these pretty effective. Once your clients order through you and trust you, they'll start ordering the bigger packages.. and that's when your profits start rolling in on autopilot

The PayPal revenue proof that's attached is not from this website, but another fan reseller website I started completely scratch in early April. I attached the proof so you can see that it's possible to earn $900+/month your first month with little work. And that website only sold Facebook fans. The one you're bidding on now sells fans, followers, youtube views and Google +1 votes (which are really hot right now if you haven't noticed)… so that will double-triple your profits instantly!

The time you put in this business pretty much determines how much you make. If you take it seriously, I guarantee you can this business to a $4000/month business in 2 months.

While this site is pretty new, I have previously built fan reseller websites and have had success with them starting from scratch. I love this business model because you can get clients IMMEDIATELY and taking orders right away.

Why Should You Buy “Social Fan Madness''?

Great domain name
''Business in a box - everything is all set up for you to take ownership of and start earning money
Offers not just fans but followers, +1s, and video views as well... no other site offers all of these!
Offers special package deals that increase your customer's order size
I actually have lots of experience in this industry and will give you advice that will save you TONS of time, money and frustration than if you bought some other random fan reseller site just cause it has lots of BIN bonuses
There a lot of fan/follower/+1s/views reseller websites on Flippa, but none that combines ALL FOUR types of social media! My old website sold mainly fans, but I always got asked about YouTube views. Social Fans Shop allows you to provide your customers with all 4 types of services simultaneously, as well as give discounts for package deals (and I guarantee clients will ask for them).

This way, they wont have to get their fans from one site, followers from another, Youtube views from yet another, so they'll be more likely to use your service.

What The Winner Will Get:

• Premium domain name Socialfansupplies.com
  • Fast domain transfer
  • Complete files, graphics, and content on the Socialfansupplies.com website
  • List of reliable suppliers’ info and pricing
  • Free website transfer to your hosting account
  • 20+ page, comprehensive pdf guide to running a reseller business (no other auction is going to offer you this)
  • 90 day full support and consultation for any questions you may have about the site

If you put in the time and treat this business somewhat seriously, you can expect about $2,000/month.

Asking price is $40.

banners
Back