The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Top 3 PPV Products For Newbie?

Make Money Online

affiliate
You probably know that I am new in affiliate marketing if you are following my previous posts. Anyway, so what is your recommended products for a newbie in PPV?

top tools for ppv are...

voluum tracking software
boxofads spy tool
skrayp url scraper
liquidweb.com for hosting landing pages

aeatools.com will probally be your best investment

top ppv networks are...

50onred.com
trafficvance.com
leadimpact.com

I think you probably asked for to find out the profitable niche that will work with PPV. For your kind information, everything works great with PPV ads. What you needed to choose your interest first or which subject you know more than any other. Then watch short videos from YouTube or take some courses about how you can reach potential customers. That's it.

As you are newbie and looking for PPV niche then you can start with "Earn Money online" or Dating. Because they are more converting then any other.

If you are looking for Top 3 PPV networks then here is mine:

Traffic Vance
Traffic Vance recently did away with the need for a referral to get in.
The minimum deposit is $1k.

50onRed
Their PPV traffic is good quality, but the bids can be expensive. One tip is to test keywords in addition to URL targets.
The minimum deposit is $500.

Lead Impact
They have great traffic volume, both US and international, and it converts well.
But the interface isn’t great.
Minimum deposit is $1k.

If you are looking for Top 3 PPV networks then here is mine:

Traffic Vance
Traffic Vance recently did away with the need for a referral to get in.
The minimum deposit is $1k.

50onRed
Their PPV traffic is good quality, but the bids can be expensive. One tip is to test keywords in addition to URL targets.
The minimum deposit is $500.

Lead Impact
They have great traffic volume, both US and international, and it converts well.
But the interface isn’t great.
Minimum deposit is $1k.

I am with 50onred, I have been running a few campaigns all PPV (pop) using them. I usually budget my campaign depending on the offer's payout. if the payout is 8 dollars, I will spend about 20 dollars to test the campaign. But whichever campaigns I run there, there is always a lot of impression but on conversion, every time it hits my budget, then I will deem the campaign as not profitable and move on to another campaigns. In due course, despite asking my AM to point out a single profitable campaign for me, it will end up with busting my max testing budget.

Recently, I jumped on a asia dating niche, because those mentioned above are done with direct linking, so this time round I wanna try something different. I created a lead capture landing page. So I have 2 ways of promoting my offer, One with direct linking while the other one by means of Landing page.

The direct linking had a lot of impression but no conversion, while the one with landing page, had impressions, 5 opt in and 0 conversions. I let the both run till it hit my budget. Sad to say there is still no conversions. What can really be the problem or problems? Anyone cares to enlighten me?

When I'm on 50onRed, I did not go in price bidding, I used the default that is 0.010. I had about 40 targets.

If you are asking for top PPV niche then I suggest you to start with Adult/Dating. This will working like a charm even if you are newbie you'll make some money.

Thanks Jim, apparently I'm on the dating niche. I still have not got any results at all.
Care to enlighten me?

So sorry for my mistake starting with "products". I am actually looking for top 3 PPV networks. Sorry again for my previous mistake.
Top PPV networks will cost you a lot. You better start with some small budget as you are the newbie to learn the thing and after being the expert, you can join to the big network to ensure you are fit for any action.

banners
Back