Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tools!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Ok guys I'm pushing a big budget into getting us some nice tools for the relaunch

I need the following from EVERYONE!

A detailed list of EXACTLY what you want to see here,

TOOLNAME:
DESCRIPTION:
LINK TO SIMILAR:

Links and anything you can provide!

WE HAVE STARTED working on a landing page editor, it will have 3 basic landing pages(more added in future)

and you will be able yo edit images and text etc to suit your campaigns and then rip the source/html!

WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT 3 TEMPLATES YOU WANT FIRST

so i need examples of what landing pages your guys are using and would like to edit etc!

thanks for everyones help!

Anything you guys think will help,

landing page generator
backlink checker
keyword tool

etc!

Toolname: Edu DoFollow Backlink Generator
Description: Generates DoFollow backlinks on EDU sites
Link To Similar: N/A (Freelances use it, so no idea where to get)

In my opinion any Spy tool would be great, but I know it wont be easy and not cheap for sure!

Cheers

In my opinion any Spy tool would be great, but I know it wont be easy and not cheap for sure!

Cheers

Money isn't an issue, i just need you to explain more and give examples otherwise we have nothing to work from!

Money isn't an issue, i just need you to explain more and give examples otherwise we have nothing to work from!

Sure man, take a look at these two fantastic tools:
adbeat. com/
whatrunswhere. com

Those are awesome tools for cpa and marketing in general, once you have that kind of data you are really a step ahead of competitors.
Anyway, my 2 cent there.

Cheers,
Rom

Make a tool similar to Marekt Samuri and combine Domain search, avalibility options.

Where we don need all the hoop lah button, just do the job under certain conditions and go, find me some niches, find me some .com domains and let me get to work, tool!

These kind of spy tools are great but may be abit to much for a site like this, we are talking more of tools that will help you with your campaigns like keyword tools, back link checkers, url shortener/cloacker etc!

you're right man ;)
A good cloacker would be great, here is an example of one that I believe is one of the best in market, you may know it already:
noipfraud. com
I think that's the right link

As long as you are asking….

Easy HTML email builder/editor
Similar: Coffee Cup
Note: This is different than a web page editor.
Tools for working in Cloud… Azure WAP, etc.
Similar: IDK
Easy web based email list verifier, re: Domains, Account, Box, syntax, etc
Similar: IDK see things advert for 500 to a limited number of email records.
Some of these guys are not just web marketers, they are freaking artists in the design, look, feel and action of the offer. Matching this and that together for a color palette that is purely amazing. I wish I could think as they do and see the outcome. Instead I am using a commercially available cheater. Garbage in and rehashed garbage back out…
_______
That’s all I could think for now as I am out of time and don’t know enough to be super cool with the latest cool thing. That’s why I come here to learn.

Maybe a plugin that caters to the advertisers in the network, sort of pairing advertisers with specific affiliates.

TOOLNAME: Link Shortener/cloaker/redirector
DESCRIPTION: Shortens links, cloaks, and redirects
LINK TO SIMILAR: tinyurl.com ..

Tinyurl is good but we can have our own right. =)

TOOLNAME: Youtube Keyword Tool
DESCRIPTION: Generates keywords for youtube search engine and displays number of searches
LINK TO SIMILAR: https://ads.youtube.com/keyword_tool

The keyword tool of youtube is a crap. I think. =)

That is my suggestions. =)

A cool backlink checker without limitations and full features would be sweet.

There's a tonne out there but most of them lack in some way.

Alexa.com only shows you 100 backlinks.

BacklinkWatch.com has these really annoying ads all over the play including these pop up ones everytime you want to search for something.

Opensiteexplorer.org is pretty good but only gives you full details on the the first 5 or so backlinks unless you pay.

Others require annoying sign up processes or paid membership for more then x amount of searches.

I reckon an awesome, free backlink checker would not only be super useful but would draw new people into the site as people would start using it and linking to it regularly if it was simply the best free option out there.

And ever since the Yahoo Site Explorer closed down (the backlink checker tool that everyone used to use) people are always looking for a new option.

1. Content Locker
2. Iframe creator. Hear its pretty easy but would help if it were somewhat automated
3. Landing page creator

Either way thanks for giving us a chance to speak out..
Dennis

Email list builder popup would be nice. It is more related to CPA than backlink checker and other tools.

MI
Back