The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Official Together Networks [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're looking for traffic for BeNaughty.com Italy - $3.5 DOI (web). Please hit me up to discuss the details (see the sig).

MAY UPDATE! If you'd like to work with Together Networks these are our hottest web and mobile offers right now. WEB: Loveaholics.com AUS/FRA/SE/NO/DK. MOBILE: m.Loveaholics.com US/CAN/FRA/NO/DK. To get started ASAP please message me here, Skype together.partners or email alexl@together.com ;)

Offers Update!

Hey guys! ;)

It’s Alex here inviting you to test our most recent and hottest offers Loveaholics and NaughtyDate on the web and mobile. For those of you who can drive decent amount of quality traffic we can suggest to kick off with the following test rates and grow later on as much as your leads convert :)

WEB (all DOI):

Loveaholics US - $3.5, CAN - $5, UK - $5.5, AUS - $8.5, FRA - $5, SE - $8.5, NO - $10, DK - $9
NaughtyDate US - $3, CAN - $4.5, UK - $5, AUS - $7.5, FRA - $4.5, SE - $8, NO - $9.5, DK - $8.5

MOBILE (all SOI):

Loveaholics US - $1.8, CAN - $2.2, UK - $3, AUS - $3.75, FRA - $2.5, SE - $5, NO - $6, DK - $6
NaughtyDate US - $1.6, CAN - $2, UK - $2.75, AUS - $3.5, FRA - $2, SE - $5, NO - $5.5, DK - $5.5

Even though the rates are probably not the highest ones you’ve seen around please keep in mind that these offers are NEW so the conversion rate for those are well above the market, enough to pay off and top the difference in the rates. Just give it a try and see your EPC ;)

Those guys for whom the highest rates possible are paramount can always test our well-known and established offers such as BeNaughty and Flirt that pay up to $13 DOI on the web and up to $6 SOI on mobile depending on your geo. Also, along with the countries mentioned above we can buy IE, NZ, IT, BRA, FI, AT, PL traffic from you.

To discuss any of the points raised above and to get started with the rates I’ve earlier mentioned please Skype me together.partners, ICQ 489764815 or email alexl@together.com

Quick note. For those of your who are specifically interested in our PPS offers all our public payouts can be found HERE Those can be negotiated though depending on your volumes and geos. As for RevShare, it can either be 90% of the first-time sales or 60% lifetime, depending on the site and geo.

New payment method added: Paxum

Hey guys :)

We are excited to announce that we have recently made another improvement to our affiliate network. To keep our affiliates happy and satisfied as well as to make the payout process fast and easy we can now pay via another big and popular payment processor out there – Paxum. We have positive expectations about this new payment method and hope this will be good news for all our current and potential partners.

Paxum Global eWallet – www.paxum.com - is the leading alternative payment service for the online adult entertainment industry. The award-winning payment company offers a cost-effective secure instant payment service that is available in over 240 countries, with the convenience of multiple international currencies. Paxum clients can easily send and receive money instantly all over the world with just an email address.

If you already have a Paxum account and would like to receive your affiliate commission this way please contact your account manager with an inquiry directly to make sure we are aware of your payment preferences and have your payment details.

Cheers ;)

Hey guys! ;)

Is anybody going to Amsterdam to attend Webmaster Access on Sep 19-22? LET'S MEET UP!

We'd love to greet you in person and tell you more about our company and affiliate program, dating offers that convert best right now and set a smooth path for our continuing partnership :)

To schedule a meeting with our reps please hit me up via email alexl@together.com , Skype together.partners or ICQ 489764815

Cheers ;)

Offers Update!

Hey guys! ;)

It’s Alex here inviting you to test our most recent and hottest offers Loveaholics and NaughtyDate on the web and mobile. For those of you who can drive decent amount of quality traffic we can suggest to kick off with the following test rates and grow later on as much as your leads convert :)

WEB (all DOI):

Loveaholics US - $3.5, CAN - $5, UK - $5.5, AUS - $8.5, FRA - $5, SE - $8.5, NO - $10, DK - $9
NaughtyDate US - $3, CAN - $4.5, UK - $5, AUS - $7.5, FRA - $4.5, SE - $8, NO - $9.5, DK - $8.5

MOBILE (all SOI):

Loveaholics US - $1.8, CAN - $2.2, UK - $3, AUS - $3.75, FRA - $2.5, SE - $5, NO - $6, DK - $6
NaughtyDate US - $1.6, CAN - $2, UK - $2.75, AUS - $3.5, FRA - $2, SE - $5, NO - $5.5, DK - $5.5

Even though the rates are probably not the highest ones you’ve seen around please keep in mind that these offers are NEW so the conversion rate for those are well above the market, enough to pay off and top the difference in the rates. Just give it a try and see your EPC ;)

Those guys for whom the highest rates possible are paramount can always test our well-known and established offers such as BeNaughty and Flirt that pay up to $13 DOI on the web and up to $6 SOI on mobile depending on your geo. Also, along with the countries mentioned above we can buy IE, NZ, IT, BRA, FI, AT, PL traffic from you.

To discuss any of the points raised above and to get started with the rates I’ve earlier mentioned please Skype me together.partners, ICQ 489764815 or email alexl@together.com

Quick note. For those of your who are specifically interested in our PPS offers all our public payouts can be found HERE Those can be negotiated though depending on your volumes and geos. As for RevShare, it can either be 90% of the first-time sales or 60% lifetime, depending on the site and geo.

A COUPLE OF QUICK UPDATES ON MY POST ABOVE:

1) Mobile payouts for NaughtyDate US, CAN, UK, and FRA now match those for Loveaholics, i.e. $1.8, $2.2, $3, and $2.5 respectively per SOI registration
2) New international geos added: CH, CZ, DE!
3) BeNaughty NO now pays $14/lead - our new maximum payout

Reactions: K
datingoffers updated Together Networks with a new update entry:

Together Networks

Hey guys!

My name is Alex and I have some news I’m eager to share with you. Our company - Together Networks - has recently acquired casual dating sites (such as BeNaughty.com, Flirt.com, and WildBuddies.com) from Cupid plc, including the respective affiliate offers. We are happy to welcome new affiliates joining our program and are excited to announce two hot promotions.

First, those affiliates who are used to working on the revenue share basis and get a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi guys! :)

The Holiday Season is upon us and the entire Together Networks Team would like to extend our best and most sincere wishes to you! We hope that you will have memorable festivities and the upcoming 2015 will bring you lots of success, growth, and new opportunities.

We start the celebration early this year and are going to party for a while! We are eager to share this joy with you and give you an opportunity to WIN A BONUS OF $5,000 OR MORE by simply being our affiliate and growing your business with Together Networks. If you are not yet running any of our offers directly or are an active affiliate of ours but can send more traffic our way, now is the right time to move forward with our network. Between December 1st, 2014 and January 31st, 2015 we are holding the extended version of our annual WINTER AFFILIATE CONTEST. All new active affiliates as well as our current partners who are ready to scale their campaigns with us can earn a GUARANTEED BONUS depending on the monthly commission they earn in December and January respectively. The bonus schedule looks like this:

Earnings (total per month) ---> Your bonus
at least $1,000 but less than $3k ---> $100
at least $3,000 but less than $5k ---> $300
at least $5,000 but less than $10k ---> $500
at least $10,000 but less than $30k ---> $1,000
at least $30,000 but less than $50k ---> $1,500
at least $50,000 but less than $75k ---> $2,500
at least $75,000 but less than $100k ---> $3,750
at least $100k ---> $5,000
for each next $100k ---> $5,000

As you can see, the total bonus you can earn is UNLIMITED! The more quality converting traffic you send us, the larger the bonus is. Keep in mind that we have OPEN BUDGETS! Send us as much traffic as you can and AS LONG AS IT CONVERTS we'll buy it all from you. Make Together Networks your TOP partner and make money!

If you already have an affiliate account with us you may still be eligible to join the contest (you can sign into your account HERE). Just contact the Business Development Manager (see the details below) and let him know you want to participate so that your name is on the list. Upon approval simply send us your traffic and wait for the rewards!

If you need any help getting started or require further information, please contact our manager Alex directly at alexl@together.com or Skype together.partners Please contact the manager before you start sending traffic our way!

Happy Holidays! ;)

Sincerely,
Together Networks Team

Please note that the following rules apply:
1) The competition covers the period between December 1st, 2014 and January 31st, 2015 inclusive (GMT). Only affiliate commission earned during this period will be considered.
2) The competition covers ALL active affiliate offers on both web and mobile platforms in ALL available countries; i.e. absolutely all offers you run count towards your overall monthly performance.
3) For PPL offers all existing monthly lead2sale conversion targets (by default, 4% for web and 2% for mobile) should be met; our affiliate managers reserve the right to pause non-converting campaigns.
4) The total amount of your monetary bonus for December and January will be calculated after December 31st, 2014 and January 31st, 2015 respectively when affiliates’ monthly performance is evaluated. If you earn a bonus, it will be added to your affiliate account after December 31st, 2014 and January 31st, 2015 respectively.
5) Your bonus will be paid out to you as a regular affiliate commission after it’s added to your account.
6) If you are already an active affiliate (have any active campaigns with us as of December 1st, 2014) and already earn more than $1,000/month in commission please note that in order to qualify for a bonus you need to achieve the next earnings bracket in our bonus schedule above. E.g. if in November 2014 you earn $1,500 technically you fall within the existing earnings bracket between $1,000 and $3,000 but you won’t earn a bonus of $100 by simply sending the same amount of traffic in December 2014. To earn any bonus in this example you need to move to the next level and reach at least the bracket of $3,000-$5,000/month in affiliate commission. You will need to reach a new bracket (as compared to the previous month) both in December 2014 and January 2015 to earn a bonus in each of these months respectively.
7) Conversions (leads and sales) rejected due to legal reasons (such as fraudulent leads and transactions, self-signups, refunds, etc.), as well as incentivized traffic, won’t be accepted and won’t count towards your performance.

Reactions: K

The Holiday Season is upon us and the entire Together Networks Team would like to extend our best and most sincere wishes to you! We hope that you will have memorable festivities and the upcoming 2015 will bring you lots of success, growth, and new opportunities.

We start the celebration early this year and are going to party for a while! We are eager to share this joy with you and give you an opportunity to WIN A BONUS OF $5,000 OR MORE by simply being our affiliate and growing your business with Together Networks. If you are not yet running any of our offers directly or are an active affiliate of ours but can send more traffic our way, now is the right time to move forward with our network. Between December 1st, 2014 and January 31st, 2015 we are holding the extended version of our annual WINTER AFFILIATE CONTEST. All new active affiliates as well as our current partners who are ready to scale their campaigns with us can earn a GUARANTEED BONUS depending on the monthly commission they earn in December and January respectively. The bonus schedule looks like this:

Earnings (total per month) ---> Your bonus
at least $1,000 but less than $3k ---> $100
at least $3,000 but less than $5k ---> $300
at least $5,000 but less than $10k ---> $500
at least $10,000 but less than $30k ---> $1,000
at least $30,000 but less than $50k ---> $1,500
at least $50,000 but less than $75k ---> $2,500
at least $75,000 but less than $100k ---> $3,750
at least $100k ---> $5,000
for each next $100k ---> $5,000

As you can see, the total bonus you can earn is UNLIMITED! The more quality converting traffic you send us, the larger the bonus is. Keep in mind that we have OPEN BUDGETS! Send us as much traffic as you can and AS LONG AS IT CONVERTS we'll buy it all from you. Make Together Networks your TOP partner and make money!

If you already have an affiliate account with us you may still be eligible to join the contest (you can sign into your account HERE). Just contact the Business Development Manager (see the details below) and let him know you want to participate so that your name is on the list. Upon approval simply send us your traffic and wait for the rewards!

If you need any help getting started or require further information, please contact our manager Alex directly at alexl@together.com or Skype together.partners Please contact the manager before you start sending traffic our way!

Happy Holidays! ;)

Sincerely,
Together Networks Team

Hey guys :)

Happy Holidays to everyone! ;)

Just wanted to post an update on our Winter Affiliate Contest discussed above that is still on and giving our partners a chance to earn extra $5,000 or more by just doing business with us.

To make this contest even better beginning January 1st, 2015 and until the month ends we’re adding another feature that should make all affiliates who work on PPS model happy: SEND US MORE SALES AND GET UP TO 20% BUMP TO YOUR PPS PAYOUT! The concept is quite simple: send us 10+ sales in January and get +10% to our default PPS rate for each new sale; if you can send us 20+ sales the same month you can count on getting +20% to the default PPS rate for each new sale.

Please REGISTER HERE to get started and please do let me know if you sign up so that I can guide you on getting started (email alexl@together.com or Skype together.partners).

Thanks,
Alex

The following rules apply specifically to the PPS model promo:
a) For the sales 1st through 10th inclusive you get paid the default PPS rate; for the sales 11th through 20th inclusive we add 10% to the default PPS rate; for the 21st and each new sale we add 20% to the default PPS rate;
b) On PPS model affiliates get paid only monthly Net15. All recorded sales that turn into refunds, chargebacks or cancelled memberships will be declined and won’t count towards your performance.

Yeah guys and there's one more thing I wanted to mention.

As you might know right now GFY.com is choosing the winners of their annual GFY Awards 2015. We are very excited to announce that we have made it to the Final Round and Together Networks is nominated as the Best Dating Company of the year! If you feel like showing us your support we’re asking you to kindly go and cast your vote for Together Networks HERE (please find Together Networks at the bottom of the alphabetic list; you need to be logged in at GFY to vote). We will be deeply grateful if you do vote for us ;)

Thank you for your time and consideration! :)

Just wanted to share some most recent news and updates about Together.

First off, the Winter Affiliate Contest is officially over and lots and lots of our current and new affiliates not only participated in it but also won their well-deserved bonuses. Just to give you a rough idea about the overall reward in the last two months we have paid out some hefty $85k+ as bonuses it total. So December and January were a success both for our affiliates and ourselves and if you don't want to miss any future promotions and special offers from Together I suggest you join our network and start working with us ;)

We always welcome experienced affiliates with good volumes of quality traffic for our target geos (mostly US and other major English-speaking countries, Europe, Brazil) but at this point we're especially interested in the US web and mobile traffic. We have some high-EPC ROI-boosting casual/adult dating for you to test and can kick off with the payout of $3.5/lead on the web and $1.8/lead on mobile and give you an exclusive payout later on if your traffic convets that well.

Anyone should definitely feel free to hit me up for more details and/or to get started smoothly (PM me here, Skype together.partners or email alexl@together.com). Let's grow and make serious $$$ together ;)

Cheers!
Alex

It's Alex here and I'm eager to share some most recent news and updates about Together.

First and foremost, we've just rolled out three new websites that convert really well on PPL both on web and mobile: Wildmeets.com, QuickFlirt.com, and OneNightFriend.com (US, CAN, UK, AUS, FRA). Quick note: mobile QuickFlirt US offer is killing it right now! Since the offers are brand new our partners' EPC is going through the roof and we're confident that your ROI will make you happy :D Make sure you jump on board early by signing up here and milking those offers while the party is going! ;)

Apart from those three, you could also test such of our sites as BeNaughty.com, Flirt.com, Loveaholics.com and NaughtyDate.com We always welcome experienced affiliates with good volumes of quality web and mobile traffic for our 10+ target geos (mostly US and other major English-speaking countries, Europe, Brazil). Don't forget that we're the advertiser for these sites so we can give you exclusive payouts if your traffic converts well.

As always, we provide accurate stats and converting creatives, offer reliable payments ON TIME (weeklies available) via Wire/PayPal/Paxum/Payoneer. We have roughly 10 years of the industry experience, our AMs are professional, helpful and responsive.

For more details and/or to get started smoothly please PM me here, Skype together.partners or email alexl@together.com. Let's grow and make serious $$$ together ;)

Cheers!
Alex

Hi there AffiliateFix people! :)

It's been a while since I posted any updates here so it's about the right time to reach out ;)

I'll be brief and get to the point. We're looking to push NaughtyDate.com, QuickFlirt.com and BeNaughty.com in the US, UK, FRA, CAN and AUS (smaller geos like IE, NZ, IT, SE, NO, DK, FI, CZ, BRA, ARG, JP are an option too) and are searching for big seasoned affiliates who have a proven record of at least $5-10k+/mo in dating/adult. As always we give exclusive payouts to partners with quality traffic, can pay per registration or sale, provide accurate stats and converting creatives, offer reliable payments ON TIME (weeklies available) via Wire/PayPal/Paxum/Payoneer If you're interested and fit this profile please sign up and then PM me here, Skype together.partners or email alexl@together.com Let's discuss the details and get started ASAP ;)

Also, we have some interesting addition to our offer list. In case you'd like to run CPI campaigns you could now test our ClickAndFlirt Android App in the US, CAN, UK, and AUS. Let me know if this is how you'd like to proceed :)

Good luck with your campaigns!
Alex

Hi everyone,

Hope everything is going great on your end! :) We just wanted to let you all know that Together Networks team is attending two of the biggest webmaster shows in Europe: Webmaster Access 2015 (Amsterdam, September 17th-21st) and The European Summit (Prague, September 22th - 25th, 2015). Our reps are eager to meet up with you at either of the events to answer your questions, explore partnership opportunities and discuss how we can grow our business together. Please make sure you book a meeting with our team in advance. You could post below, PM me here, Skype julia.lawrence185 or email at alexl@together.com to do so. Looking forward to seeing you there in person!

Thanks!

Hey Guys!

Warmest wishes and many thanks from our business to yours! Together Networks team wishes you a happy, successful, challenging and exciting new year. May it bring peace, joy and prosperity to your life and make your business grow! Please, take a look at our best converting Christmas offers:

DOI BeNaughty US - $4.5; Liaisontorride FR - $5; Loveaholics UK - $5.5; NaughtyDate NO - $10, NaughtyDate DK - $9; NaughtyDate SE - $8.5; Flirt CZ - $1.15, QuickFlirt CA - $4.5; Flirt ARG - $1

SOI NaughtDyate US - $1.7; NaughtyDate AU - $4, QuickFlirt CA - $2; QuickFlirt UK - $3, Loveaholics FR - $2.5, NaughtyDate NO - $5, NaughtyDate DK - $5; NaughtyDate SE - $4.5; NaughtyDate NZ - $2; NaughtyDate FI - $4.5; BeNaughty IT - $2

Interested? Please, contact me skype: julia.lawrence185 and email julia.l@together.com

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hello everyone,

Together Networks Team is pleased to announce our new best converting offers! This time we’re looking to promote our two most famous worldwide brands Benaugthy and Flirt. We offer more than 10 geos, both mob and web platforms with high payouts up to $6 (SOI). We’re looking for big seasoned affiliates who have a proven record of at least $5-10k+/mo in dating/adult. Reliable payments ON TIME (weeklies available) via Wire/PayPal/Paxum/Payoneer are guaranteed. We have roughly 10 years of the industry experience, our AMs are professional, helpful and responsive.

Interested? Hit me up on skype julia.lawrence185 or email me at julia.l@together.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back