The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Today my lovely Pet bird have been died.. just crying

Prince.AdSenceMedia

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
AdSenceMedia
Guys, today i m extremely very sad , just crying frequently for last couple of hours. My lovely , very sweet Pet bird have been died. He was very understandable, royal behavior- manner.

sweet bird.png

Please you guys all pray for my lovely bird, so that almighty grant him endless peace.
Cant writing properly even, tears are rolling down automatically from my eyes.

Last edited:
So sorry for your loss, and I feel you Bro, My Cockatiel died 4 months ago, took me a while to get my shit together :(
People who had never experienced this amazing bond with a pet won't get this feeling.

So sorry for your loss, and I feel you Bro, My Cockatiel died 4 months ago, took me a while to get my shit together :(
People who had never experienced this amazing bond with a pet won't get this feeling.
yah.. u r correct .... try to forget him but really cant.... frequently his sweet memories coming up :( :( :(

I am very sorry buddy for the loss of your pet. It is always very difficult for something that you love and dear to your depart from you and you are very sure you wont see it anytime soon. I will however advise you to start hunting for another pet that will replace this ones since life has to continue. Do not be sad forever, please find time to just be happy, heal and move own. Probably moving on will mean you have purchased another pet.

MI
Back