The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

To Get a Part Time Job or Not?

Today, after my final exams. Me and my friends are talking about money. Lack of money, what can we buy, our dreams, money, lack of money, getting a job, lack of money, and money.

Now, you get my point.

I am a little bit confused, if I will get a work, mostly online, or should I stay doing more CPA marketing.

We are in need of money though.

Any ideas guys?

Definitely look at getting some work, at least part time. Some regular guaranteed income and work experience will really help you out in the future, if IM doesn't work out for you, but even if you stay in IM, some cash to 'play' with will be a massive bonus.

Agree, give both a go. You can even see what jobs are going on line so that you are still learning. Once you start building yourself you can take the step to full time.

Since you're Filipino, let me share with you something that you might like and may help you make a choice. I introduced a friend of mine to CPA about 2 months ago and referred him to AdWork Media. I taught him how to create a gaming niche. He failed big time last month but he earned at least $70, I guess that's not much of a fail at all. Anyway, it's only mid-October and he has already earned $690. He freakin broke my all time record in half a month. Convert that in PHP and you probably won't need to work at McDonalds. Since you already have knowledge and experience with IM, I suggest you make use of it.

Llike most others before me I would advise you also to drive for now on double tracks.
When IM once became sure enough then you can still hang the part time job on the nail :)

I would say for sure yes. How the heck your gonna run your traffic with no money? Even if your interested in free traffic, you still need to pay for domain & hosting.

I had an idea:
If you can look for a job as a night porter or night manager in a hotel or pension,
then you can earn some money and continue to work simultaneously on your online business.
At night, there are usually only a few people who register in a hotel,
so you will find enough time to go on with your important IM work :)

Dont' give up on cpa marketing man. The great thing about this industry is that you can make extra income while having a full/part-time job. Many of my big pubs started off running offers, while still working a part-time job. It's gonna be tough at first to juggle both, but if you're hungry, then you will succeed. You just need to keep that hunger and get some good guidance. Hope you stick with it.

Work at your offline job when you can to raise money, all the other time grind your ass off online until it outways the offline job - thats what i did!

I applied to a website I found on some work at home forums that pays every time user reviews a call.
Luckily, I got accepted and tried it.
I made $6.36 today for about 2 hours. Just trying it.
Thanks a lot guys for the push.
I am still looking for some good paying part time job to fund my IM campaigns. :)

You should get a part time job if you have time. Also good to make some more money

You mentioned you have experience of "CPA marketing". Don't think so that you are free and can able to start any online job! There are lots of chances to get handsome cash in your pocket. Just access to some reliable and authentic sources to show your abilities and practices which you done till now in your free time. oDesk, Freelancer are best to meet your expected goals and future threads.

link building services

I have 3 years experience working as a Virtual Assistant doing SEO related stuff. So, I can say that I am more experienced doing an online job than cpa marketing. To make this clear. :) Thanks man.

I made a decision to focus on CPA and my studies. :)
Happy New Year!

You should def have another source of income ( side job(s) working for someone ) until you master CPA Marketing and your income stream is at a comfortable level before you focus solely on affiliate marketing.

MI
Back