monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Title goes here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Micks, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Micks

Micks Affiliate affiliate

Saw the light on so thought I'd pop in. Maybe I can learn some new tricks or share some of mine. See how we go...........;)

2. monetizer
  3. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

4. Micks

Thanks for the warm welcome seoeymard! Hope your eye gets better soon :)

5. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

Yeah, my eye is delaying me in my works. I am a little bit used to though. =)
    How did you find this forum micks?

6. Micks

I am currently writing a whitepaper on the changing face of online marketing and how those changes are affecting different sections of commerce, ie- affiliates, ppc/cpa/cpm, social networking etc.

To be honest I don't know how I found the forum, just clicked on a link somewhere and here I am. I generally have about 15 to 20 tabs going in my browser whilst researching so sometimes things just pop up. After scanning some of the threads it seems there are quite a few people here searching for answers so maybe I can share some of my experiences and try to help them a little.

7. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Welcome man!

8. Micks

Hi K,

Pleased to meet you. Nice site you have here, except for that big red ugly flashing thing at the top :rolleyes: CPAfix solution for "banner blindness" rofl

Actually, with the prevalence of "membership" sites popping up all over the internet, it's a refreshing change to come across one that goes out of it's way to help people and give something back to the community and not charge an arm and a leg for it.

Good job! :)

9. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

I appreciate it - and that ugly flashy thing is the reason i can help everyone who signs up for FREE :)

10. jeterboy

jeterboy Affiliate affiliate

Welcome here dude! :)

11. antotok

antotok Affiliate affiliate

welcome ... Micks

Featured Resources (View All)

MI