The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tips for bring in traffic?

rahip4567

affiliate
I've started this website called Vinespan a couple months ago. Its basically a site that has 2000+ VIne videos from the popular app called "Vine". Random videos are added daily automatically. However the problem I'm having is getting a steady stream of traffic. I've used Facebook's advertising to get about 1600 fanpage likes and was getting about 100 views daily but untill recently i just stopped getting traffic all together. It was my main source of traffic.

I'm not really good with SEO and driving traffic since there are many methods to SEO and drive traffic but not all of those methods work.
If you guys can check out my website and maybe give me some tips on how to get it ranked higher to get some traffic, I would appreciate it.

Link- VineSpan - IT'S RAINING MEN! (w/ Michael LoPriore)

Pretty cool site but needs some work - as far as traffic I would suggest the following.

- Get a pop up script from code canyon and capture visitors emails
- Send out weekly newsletter, maybe top 10 vine of the week
- Add a forum or discussion place for people to chat about the latest vines etc
- Set up social profiles and grab some back links and build authority

what kind of work are you talking about? Also about the suggestions like grabbing backlinks, how do you really do that? As i searched about it and am kind of confused. What i got out of backlinks is for example pasting a hyperlink on another website such as a forum.

Nice, This is really very Nice. I like to visit on this website but You didn't share proper URL of your website. So We all can visit on it. Well for getting traffic on your this website there is need for SEO & as you share you don't have good sound for SEO so there is much need to make focus on SEO. I must say and give you a little clue just do quality works.

use good SEO... title, unique content, H1 TAGS, H2 TAGS ect... make keyword research, chose keywords with low competition...make good backlinks on pages related to your content, HIGH PR backlinks makes google see your website trusted.

Guest blogging is a great way to generate free traffic – all you have to invest is the time to write an article. Get in touch with the most popular blogs in your industry and ask if they’ll let you write a guest post. Most website owners will have no objections to having other people write free content for them.

banners
Back