The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

TippiE here from Tipwebs

T

TippiE

Hello Affiliatefix

Since the beginning of this year I'm into affiliate marketing again and especially mobile, I've done some desktop affiliate marketing in the past with some minor results but now my very first campaign I started on ppv and mobile pin submits I had already a conversion and that keeps me running and split testing. I love to see conversions coming in and then spend a few minutes on the lander to make the ctr a few percentages higher and that will boost the cr also.
Looking forward to meet some great new affiliate marketing people on this forum also.
I'm always up for a Skype chat...

Since the beginning of this year I'm into affiliate marketing again and especially mobile, I've done some desktop affiliate marketing in the past with some minor results but now my very first campaign I started on ppv and mobile pin submits I had already a conversion and that keeps me running and split testing. I love to see conversions coming in and then spend a few minutes on the lander to make the ctr a few percentages higher and that will boost the cr also.
Looking forward to meet some great new affiliate marketing people on this forum also. I'm always up for a Skype chat...

Sounds like you are hitting the ground running! That's great. Welcome to the AffiliateFix @TippiE and you have arrived at a great community full of marketers at every level.

I highly recommend you join our DOJO for more advanced guidance and tools. This will definitely help you formulate and execute additional methods, tactics, and strategies for your business.

We all look forward to your contributions and posts in our community!

T J

banners
Back