The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[TIP]- Protect Yourself From Getting Banned !!

Samrath Gupta

Its like a worst Night Mare when you

1. wake up
  2. login to your CPA account to check your earnings
  3. and
  4. BOOM BOOM!!
You see a message that your CPA account has been disabled or blocked.

So, Why it has got blocked? There can be many reasons for an Account blockage! It can be you violated the TOS of your network or Your leads were FRAUD or anything !

If you’re good In making money from CPA then you’ll never want to loose your account will you?

So, The million dollar question here arises is How you can keep yourself safe and secure? Its actually really very simple !

Every network has its own terms and conditions, Offer completion requirements,etc.. All you’ve to do is FOLLOW them correctly and Honestly!

TIPS:
  • Before promoting any offer read the offer description and see What Traffic SOURCE is allowed!
  • NEVER use any blackhat tricks to convert offers! Its like CHEATING!
  • DONT buy leads from some freelancer sites! They all are fake and will get you banned in No time!
  • Read the TOS of the network you’re working with or Contact your AM and discuss in short about their TOS,etc..
  • Never share your CPA account login details with anyone!
  • For the rest Feel Free To Apply your Common Sense

I’m BANNED! What should I do now ?

Its bad to know that you got banned! As soon as you find that you got banned, Get in touch with your Affiliate Manager and Ask him the Reason! If you think you haven’t breaked any TOS or Did everything correctly then most likely you will get your account back!

Email Him/her, Catch them up on their AIM or Skype or the Quickest will be to call them and explain them the situation!

Feel Free To Visit My CPA Marketing Blog For More Tips And Strategies!

Great post! :)

I would like to add

* Do not assume anything! If you are not sure of the terms, ask your AM and explain your method and traffic. They will appreciate your honesty and the fact that you asked them for advice and will certainly work with you to make sure that you wont break and TOS or rules :)

Great post! :)

I would like to add

* Do not assume anything! If you are not sure of the terms, ask your AM and explain your method and traffic. They will appreciate your honesty and the fact that you asked them for advice and will certainly work with you to make sure that you wont break and TOS or rules :)

Thanks for the Addition Dan :)

Does this work for Google Adwords too..

I'm just kidding but great post..

In my beginning days, I threw some tweets in my tweetadder software and tweeted an offer that specifically said not to spam on social media..

Thanks to Luke and the guys at peerfly, they got me straight.. They suspended my account and told me delete all my tweets with the link. I had to go down my twitter page and delete a bunch of links one by one..

I learned my lesson..

MI
Back